1: Start

Lisa's pov

Hi I'm Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban. I'm currently 16 years old. I have a brother. We are both werewolves.

He avoids and ignores me when we meet each other.

Literally everyone hates and ignores me. They just see me as a useless woman and a fatty dumb clumsy woman.

Wanna know his name? Well he's no other than Cha Eunwoo. Yes. He's older than me for five years.

So yeah and also, I haven't found my mate yet. I think the moon goddesses is planning my future properly. I just hope he's really the one for me.

OK let's get started with the story. 😁

December 31 2021

Lisa was walking on her school. Yes. even though she's a wolf, she also needs to go to school.

She went to the cafeteria and lowered her head. Everybody doesn't really pay attention to her.

She's no one to them but a little worthless fatty bitch.

Suddenly her wolf shouted.

'MATE.' Pranpriya said. (Her wolf).

Lisa looked at where her wolf pointed her to look.

Lisa was shocked and hurt when she saw who her mate is THEIR alpha. Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook's excited face turned into a hate and disgusting look.

Lisa just looked away. She can't bear with the pain when she saw her mate looks at her disgustingly.

'What are you doing?" Pranpriya asked her.

'You saw he doesn't like us. Let's just talk to him later, Priya.' Lisa explained.

'OK.' Pranpriya also sounds sad.

They continue eating when they saw Jungkook going out of the cafeteria.

'Follow him. Let's talk to them please.' Lisa couldn't resist her wolf so she followed him out.

When they were on the hallway she heard Jungkook groan and faced her.

"What do you think your doing?" He snarled.

Lisa was nervous because of his tone.

"Alpha I just wanna talk about our situation. We're ma-" Before Lisa could finish Jungkook shouted at her.

"TF ARE YOU THINKING? YOU THINK I WANT A MATE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU? A FAT, CLUMSY, AND WORTHLESS BITCH?" Lisa was frightened.

'This is bullshit. Let me talk to him." Pranpriya was also on rage.

Lisa can't do anything because Pranpriya was taking control now.

"STFU." Pranpriya shouted at Jungkook's face.

She saw Jungkook frightened but actually manage to compose it.

"I said leave me alone. Why can't you understand that huh? I hate you. And today I Jeon Jungkook reject you Lalisa Manoban as my mate." Jungkook said and that's when Lisa world collapsed.

Pranpriya was weak because of the rejection so Lisa took control.

"Now don't follow me ever again." Jungkook left her crying on the floor.

Lisa wiped her tears away and stood up quickly. She ran out of the school to see her older brother but he just ignored her and continue talking to his friends.

Lisa was hurt more and she quickly ran towards their house and packed all her stuff.

"I think it's really time to abandon this pack. You want us to leave, Then we'll leave. Sorry."