21: Run Free

Lisa's Pov

"Jungkook, where are we going?" I asked for the 100th time.

"Lisa you've been asking that for the last ten minutes." He sighed out.

"Why can't I? We've been walking for like eternity." I whined.

He laughed and touched my fave before gently pinching my nose.

"OK we'll stop here. I actually wanted our wolves to enjoy themselves like run around freely." He said.

Come to think about it, my wolf had been whiny ever since because she wants to go out.

Damn right.

I rolled my eyes at my wolf and looked at Jungkook again.

"Sure. My wolf had been whining to be able to run again." I said.

He smiled and kissed my forehead before ripping his shirt off and shifting into his midnight dark wolf.

I chuckled as his wolf came to me and started rubbing his head at my stomach.

"OK OK. I'll shift now little pup." I teased as I knew he doesn't like it when I call him pup.

And just like I expected he quickly growled at me as I chuckled.

Not wanting to disappoint him more longer I quickly shifted into my snow white wolf and let my wolf take over.

Jungkook's dark wolf came to us as he rubbed his head below our chin.

Pranpriya let out a happy bark and motioned Gguk to run.

I just watched as my and Jungkook's wolf played.

Time skip

Both wolf laid down and panted as they were exhausted. We actually let them play for like 9 hours and they just relaxed now.

Lisa?

I heard Jungkook at the mind link.

Ne? I answered.

Let's go somewhere refreshing? Let's watch the sunset.

OK. Where though? I replied.

Follow me-no us.

I chuckled at his silliness but we just followed behind him.

We came into a stop when we reached a lake and the sun was really seen right at our spot.

Pranpriya let out a happy bark again and waggled her tail before leaning against Gguk's body as we four watched the sun set.

Once the sun has finally set me and Pranpriya planned something towards Jungkook and Gguk.

Without hesitation Pranpriya went behind Gguk without him noticing and she quickly pushed him into the lake.

I can say he was taken by surprise.

We laughed as he fell unto the water with a splash.

We saw Jungkook come up with his human form looking angry.

Oh no.

Before we can run away Jungkook quickly grabbed our paw and pulled us into the water as well.

I let out a yelp and shifted back to human form again.

I came up the water to see Jungkook laughing his life out.

I angrily splashed water into his face then he stopped laughing and faced me.

I splashed more water to him while laughing at his reaction.

We two played as well in the water before he hugged me while laughing.

"Well today was fun. I hope we could do this again sometime my dear Luna." Jungkook said looking down at me with a smile.

I smiled back and hugged his naked body again.

"Me too. But now we have to go back. I'm kinda starving." I said.

He chuckled and lifted my naked body up making me yelp in surprise.

He carried me up and to the tree house as he gently put me down at the couch.

He grabbed clothes for me and told me to change.

I changed at my room and went towards the kitchen after.

I saw him cooking something so I went behind him and hugged him as I inhaled his scent.

He turned around and kissed my forehead.

"Dinner will be served after 5 more minutes." He said softly.

I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I'll ready the table then." I said.

"OK." He replied.

I went to set the table up as he quickly finished and we ate silently.

When we were done eating, I decided to wash the dishes up.

Jungkook was just at the room readying the bed for us. Somehow, when I finished washing I smelt an old smell followed by my wolf whimpering.

Jungkook? I mind linked.

Yes babe? he replied.

I think someone here besides us. Can't you smell something? I asked.

There was a minute of silence before he finally replied.

Oh shit. Lisa cover your nose now. And don't make any sound. DON'T. I followed his orders and stayed still not making sounds.

After a few seconds, Jungkook came down and hid me behind him.

"What's happening?" I whispered ask.

"Vampires." As soon as he said that the door was quickly bursted open.

Oh Shit.
_____________________

📝: I'm very sorry I updated only this time but yeah I have reasons.

I was actually making a second account and forgot about this account because I was too caught up with that one.

I made some draft story's but actually deleted it by then and made a new one in my second account.

If your asking what's my username for my second account here it is.

HwangYeji617

I am gonna be inactive for a few days but won't last a week or two. I hope you follow my second account.

I'll publish all my ideas there but it won't be K-pop or about K-pop. Just some random story that K-pop idols aren't related.

That's all. Mwah.