JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!

Start from the beginning

REYANSH : SWEETHEART....

As REYANSH called her hearing his husky voice PARI'S chain of thoughts got broken & she came back to reality in presence from her daze & looked at REYANSH with accusing eyes & pained face... Seeing her accusing eyes filled with pain & screaming in anger for betrayal REYANSH felt a pang in his heart... He tried to walk towards towards her to approach her so he can take her away from those glass pieces which were lying on floor & can might hurt her... He wanted to talk to her too so he can ask her what happened to her... To know the reason behind her state that exactly why she is behaving like this... He saw the anger, pain & strom of emotions in her eyes, & wanted to calm her down.... So he moved towards her to console her but before he can walk towards her & approach her, sensing his moments & realising what he is upto she showed him her palm which stoped him in his tracks & said in stern yet cold voice & blank emotionless face....

PARI : Stop thire only... Don't move... Dare you try to come close to me MR. RRS....

She stated... Hearing her REYANSH was shocked as she called him MR. RRS instead of ANSH of REYANSH which hurt him to no extent... Still leaving his hurt behind & knowing she is not in her right sences now to understand her actions he tried to walk towards her calling her with soft husky velvety voice which was filled with only & only pure love, affection & adoration....

REYANSH : SWEETHEART....

He called her & took one step towards her to approch her, thats when she said him shuttering with red angry tears filled swollen pale face & blood shot red eyes screaming at him on the top of her voice...

PARI : Don't... I don't want to hear anything from you... Just go away from me... Just go from here... Leave... Just leave me alone...

She demanded... Hearing her REYANSH felt bad still nit able to see her like this he tried to convince her...

REYANSH : But....

He started & tried to walk towards PARI who was currently not in her right mind & state to think straight... Saying he started moving towards her but was stoped in his path cut of in his tracks by PARI who told him in broken voice as she was feeling pain, hurt, betrayed, backstab & what not... Many kind of emotions were growing in her heart knowing his brother whom she considered her brother too threatened her bestie to marry him... He blackmailed ABHITI/RUHI for marriage with her life... & she unwillingly marride him just for her life... She agreed for marrige just to save her... She destroyed her own life to save her life... She was feeling ashamed for being RUHI/ABHITI'S weakness... She was blaming herself for her misery.... She knew he knew everything as their is nothing hidden from him.... She knew they both don't hide anything from each other... So she was sure he knew all this, still he supported his brothers & they all played him... So she didn't wanted any of them arround her nor she wanted them anywhere near of her so she told him sternly....

PARI : I am warning you for the last time.. if you tried to come closer to me then....

She shuttered not knowing what to do to stop him coming close to her... Thats when it popped up in her mind that he won't let her hurt... He won't be able to see if she will get hurt... & a bad infact worse cum stupid cum not so intelligent idea striked in her mind & knowing very well that it's wrong still she did it... Ya she threatened him... She looked at those glass pieces then she looked back at REYANSH who understood what she is intended to do & looked at her in disbelief, anger, pain, worry & what not while she put her foot near the glass pieces on air & said him with determined face & stern voice with a menacing glint in her eyes....

PARI : Then I will hurt my self... I will... I will walk on this glass & hurt myself....

She threatened him... That determination in her eyes was not unnoticed by him... He knew she is able to do what she is saying & she will do it for sure as he can sence that menacing glint in her voice.... He was afraid ya THE GREAT MAFIA KING RRS was afraid, not for his life but for his SWEETHEART... He got scared for that 5.2 creature within whom his life lies... He was afraid that she can get injured... He was hell angry with the thought of her harming herself... But he knew he need to keep calm at this time, he can't show his anger or it will make rhe situation more complicated & may be worst so he took deep breaths to calm himself & think straight... He decided to take it slowly knowing It's not time for showing anger... He needs to handle her... The though of her harming herself Itself was making him angry.... So her took a long deep breath to calm his anger & tried to go close to her, to make her understand to not to do this... To stop her from doing any stupidity.... But he stoped in his tracks, as when he took a step towards her she took a step forward & walked on the shattered glass pieces on the floor... He saw blood flowing from her foots as the glass pieces pierced in her foot... While her gaze was rooted on him with blank emotionless face without even a line of pain or hurt on it... Well what will they hurt her more when she was already hurt to this extent that nothing will affect her now... How will they broke her when she is already broken to such an extended that no one can mend her nor broke her more.... He was worried for her so he quickly yelled at her in angry yet tensed voice with concerned eyes...