Chapter seven- that

Eda's POV.

We left after we were officially married, I don't feel like today is a special day if I had any other way to get what I want, I would divorce him as fast as possible. I never wanted to get married and after I started working as a detective I removed the idea completely from my mind- I want to concentrate on my work and work only-. Sometimes I sit and see what made me the woman I am, I always find that my dad is the reason, love breaks you makes you weaker and controls you and that is the last thing I want. Melo clearing her throat let me exit my world of overthinking.

"Um, I have somethings to do so, I should leave" She turned to face me "Congratulations, dada, I still can't believe that you're married" I know Melo doesn't have anything to do she's trying to escape because she thinks that if I spend enough time with Serkan I will see the good-romantic side of him and then I will love him and that's complete bullshit.

"Believe it, Melo!" I hugged her and she hugged me back. Engin cut out the romantic-bestie role and said.

"Congratulations brother, congratulations Eda, I hope that you will live a happy life, I'll leave you two love birds" I shot him a quick smile, he hugged Serkan then said to Melo "Do you want a ride?"

And of course, Melo being Melo accepted and hugged me one last time before she left. I am now left alone with the famous Serkan Bolat.

"Congratulations Eda" He smiled at me

"Don't act like we two love each other, cut the shit"

"Whoa, calm down, I think the cold-hearted Eda is back right?"

"Oh, how did you guess" I looked at him with an innocent smile under my lashes"Does your friend know about our arrangement? I felt that he has no idea" I asked

"Yes he knows, don't mind him!" He shrugged

"I want to take you to a beautiful place, will you come with me?" he asked as if I said nothing

"Yeah, no problem"

He opened the car door for me and then jumped to his side. I have a question in my mind and if I didn't ask for it I will die from my curiosity.

"Why didn't you let me sign a prenup?" I asked without introductions

"Why would I?" He asked surprised.

"Aren't you afraid that we would get divorced and I would take half of your fortune?"

"No" He answered immediately

"What makes you so sure I wouldn't do it?"

"Because you need me in a whole completely different thing, you don't want my money you want me"

"Yeah, don't boost your ego dude, you still don't know why I married you" He looked at me and smirked.

"No, I know very well why you married me!" WOW

"Why did I marry you?"

"I don't need to name it because you already know the reason detective" Yeah well he's smart, let me give him the credit for it, but I won't tell him that because he already has a big head from his ego.

"Oh don't worry famous Serkan Bolat I know very well" I sighed and looked out of the window" By the way, where are we going?"

"It is a surprise" I nodded and sighed another time. He's acting like we are really married. I married him because he's my biggest enemy in my life I know that it sounds weird-but, that's the truth- and one day when I'll put him in prison it will be my biggest achievement in life.

"What are you thinking about?" Serkan asked suddenly

"The BLACKBAT" Here we go I'll let you slip anything about it.