Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

~Nico's point~

I was in my room doing last minute touch ups. I wasn't to sure what to do with my hair so I just pulled it into a low ponytail then I went over to the nightstand by my bed opened the drawer and took out my most valuable item, a skull right my father had given me just 2 days before he passed away. I placed the right on my right pointer finger then I headed down stairs just as everyone was about to leave.

"Wait!" I hollered and they all turned around. My sisters smiled at me but my stepmother her face turned sour.

"And what do you think you doing?" She asked

"You said if I finished all the choices and found something to wear I could go" I said as a fact with my arms folded across my chest.

"That's true I did, BUT!" she said and walked up to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt

"Where did you get this? You stole it didn't you!" She spat.

I smacked her hand away
"I stole nothing! This was father's!" I yelled at her

She looked more mad then I'd even seen her
"You dare wear his clothes!"

"I have the right, HE WAS MY FATHER!" I yelled.

"What? Do you think his proud of you? Your a Bobolyne" she said as she ripped the shoulder of the suit.

cumberground!, Loiter-Sack!, Fruit!" She yelled ripping and part of my clothing with every word, Hazeland Bianca triedto stop her but nothing worked. When she said the last word I froze.

"Is it true" Bianca asked

"Like it matters" Persephone spat

"Come we're going to be late." She said grabbing Bianca and Hazel by the forearm.

"Nico-" Hazel started but I cut her off

"Just go" I said turning away and Persephone dragged them out the door.

I ran to the backyard and broke down crying, my head a arms on a bench.

I faintly heard someone sing as I cried

In dreams you will Iose your heartaches

Whatever you wish for you keep

"No, that's not true." I said to the person singing

Have faith in your dreams and someday

"There's no use anymore." I said

Your rainbow will come smiling through

"No, I always got the storm. But there all never be a rainbow at the end because it never ends"

No matter how your heart is grieving

If you keep on believing

The dreams that you wish...

"I-I can't believe, there's nothing to believe anymore." I sobbed as I felt someone stroke my head lovingly.