"Nothing." The four quads answered in unison.

"I call BS!" Emanuel shook his head, making Thea smile for a moment. "I've never seen the four of you like this. Which one of you screwed up?"

With no hesitation, Tobi and Tommy pointed at Teo and Thea's eyes widened, staring down at her food again. Teo rolled his eyes while Emanuel crossed his arms, "Teodor, what did you do?"

"You don't have to call me that." He mumbled and Thea glared at him.

"Really? Because you seemed pretty adamant on us calling you that at school." Tommy spat and Teo gave him a look.

"What? We're not at Hogwarts anymore so you can actually acknowledge our presence and not be a pompous dick?" Tobi raised his voice.

"Tobias!" Emanuel immediately shouted but Tobi didn't back down.

"Sorry that I was trying to create an identity for myself besides being 1/4 of the Golden Four!" Teo yelled. "I didn't want to just be know as one of the quadruplets!"

"And being known as a jerk is better than that?" Tobi yelled back. "And as soon as you stepped off the train, you didn't have a group of Slytherin to kiss up to! Well, where's your entourage now, Teo?"

"Or did you finally come to your senses and realize they didn't care about you?" Tommy questioned.

"Or did they just kick you out because you're a halfblood?" Tobi smirked.

"You're just jealous! All of you are just jealous!" Teo shouted before storming out of the room and running upstairs. Tobi rolled his eyes, getting up from the table and going to his room as well. Tommy did the same, leaving just Thea and her father at the table. Tears flooded up to the girl's eyes and she finally broke down, letting out multiple sobs of frustration over the chaos she's been meaning to cry about for weeks.

"Oh, mi muñeca," Emanuel sighed, getting up from his chair to take his daughter in his arms. "What happened?"

"So much." Thea cried, covering her face with her hands. "And I didn't think they would explode on each other that soon! I thought I would be able to keep the peace at least till Christmas. Papa, what do I do? How do I fix this?"

"Shh, calm down, this not yours to fix. Thea, you don't have to do everything on your own." Emanuel whispered. "I need you to tell me what happened so we can both fix it."

"Papa, we have to fix it fast," Thea sighed. "I had a surprise for you but I kind of need your help now so, I invited Uncle Remus, Tia Val, Aunt Rosalie and Monroe to stay with us for Christmas."

Emanuel's eyes widened and he couldn't help the smile rising to his face. "Really?"

Thea grinned through tears, nodding, "They're arriving tomorrow."

"That's why you were cleaning the house before dinner." Emanuel guessed.

"Yeah, and it's gotten kind of messy now that I'm not here for months." Thea replied and Emanuel shrugged. "Okay, so it started the first day of Hogwarts—"

~

Emanuel stood at the door of Teo's room about half an hour after dinner, seeing the boy laying on his head, reading a comic book. He had a frown on his face as he read and Emanuel spoke, "You know, frowning gives you wrinkles."