"No, I have Zoriah with me so we will celebrate together."

"Ok mom, I want to meet her sometime."

"You will, your next visit to Italy."

"I have your presence in my room and one each for your siblings but you're not to open your's until Christmas."

"Why so long," I chuckle "because it's for Christmas boy."

He chuckles right along with me, "answer me this, what are you most proud of in your life right now."

"Mom I have a whole list you ready for all this."

"A whole list uh, well give me the top five most important to you."

"Well to the top of my list is the fact that you didn't leave me when you left."

"I can never walk away from you Steph, no matter what is happening in my life at the time. I love you so much for understanding but I needed this part of my life just for me to be complete."

"I understand mom our ethics teacher says it is very important to acquire self-independence it's the fundamental of man's existence."

I smile at him, he never fails to amaze me in action or the thoughts he voice out. "What else is on your list"

"Aunt Anna  and the family she made me a part of."

"That's a beautiful thing she did, making you her son and taking care of you even when I didn't. She's even there for you even when I can't."

"She is amazing, mom."

"I'm grateful for her as well, you always be respectful of her you hear me and listen even when you don't agree."

"I always will mom."

"Steph I know you had to adjust to all that happened between your father and me but it was never because of you and we love you so much. And on the brighter side, we brought more love to you like aunt Anna and your siblings."

"Aunt Anna always says that it's like a whole community of love whenever I want it but it's always there for me when I need it. Even when I don't know it's there it is."

"It sure is, no matter what is happening you can call me night or day, anytime I will always answer you Steph."

"I know that mom, I'm happy I can see the bigger picture as well. You leaving wasn't a curse it was a blessing. You thought me so much through it. I can be the best of me through everything and never give up on my ambitions even fight for them. That's why I push so hard in school so I can be the best and I don't have to bury myself inside and settle for mediocrity when there is a great big world to be explored."

At the end of his speech, I'm all tears and I can't believe I'm hearing those words out of my son's mouth. Just knowing I played a part in his creation makes me the happiest woman alive. The way he is gifted and can think this way at such a young age shows his future and all of us around him will make him fly to heights unknown.

"How did I get so lucky to have you."

"Don't cry mom, I'm the lucky one to even be born." At that, I couldn't hold back and I cry my heart out hugging my son.

This by far is the happiest I've been in years and the blessings bestowed upon me is greater than I can ever imagine sometimes all it takes is a leap of faith and never to doubt yourself even when the deck is stacked against you. You trust, believe and keep going because the divine plan is greater than our imagination.

I didn't need to hear what's next on Steph proud of list because the first two is beyond what I thought he was thinking and what follows can only be greatness. Words are beyond me that he is a part of me. We spend the next few hours continuing our conversation and to say I am proud is an understatement because he is great beyond his years. Mom and dad eventually join us and we talk and joke around until it was time to take Steph home.

We pull up in front of his house "bye baby and will I miss you so much and you enjoy yourself on your vacation you deserve it you hear me."

"I hear you, mom."

"Keep doing your best and strive for excellence in all you do. Words can't tell you how proud I am to read your teachers review and your grades always being on top of your classes. You are a great son never forget it."

"I wouldn't mom, and you're coming to my ninth-grade graduation."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Bye mom" he kisses my cheek and I give him one last hug, "I will miss you so much Steph."

I take the bag with the stuff I brought for him out of the trunk and hand it over. We walk up to his door and Anna answer the door. "Good evening Anna."

"Good evening Cindy, I thought you would've already been on your way."

"I had a change in plans so I had a little extra time to spend with Steph."

Steph hugs her calling her name "I see you still have a lot of energy after last night," says Anna.

"I had the best day today so I'm rejuvenated," reply Steph.

We laugh at his enthusiasm "bye, Cindy."

"Bye and kiss them babies, for me."

"I will Cindy," I watch as they walk back inside. Steph with the biggest smile on his face run back outside hugging me.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too baby," I kiss all over his face.

"Mom you know I'm getting too old for all that."

"Not in my book, you're always my baby."

He laughs and runs back to the door "bye mom."

"Bye Steph," I take one last look at his retreating body, I smile contentedly and walk back to my dad's car. I get in driving back to the house where I'm to meet DeMarcus for our take off. I smile to myself I can't even hate him for leaving me behind he made something of himself well more than something because look what he created. Sky High is a very impressive company and he deserves a pat on the back for making a name for himself. I know it couldn't be possible without hard work and determination.

I park the car back into the garage and walk into the house through the door leading from the garage. Mom and dad lay cuddle up on the sofa talking to each other. I smile watching them for a minute or two. The way they have grown old together and can still smile and look at each other the same way is an incredible love. And I hope to find that one day, someone to grow old with. Someone I don't have to beg to come home to me and misses me the moment he's away.

I walk into the living room placing the keys back onto the key holder by the door. "Don't move, I'm leaving in a few and I'm going to miss you guys so much."

"Cindy, you add so much life to this house this weekend we will miss you more."

"As soon as I have the details worked out for your Christmas vacation, I will send all the details."

"What are you going to do for Christmas," asks mom.

"I have Zoriah we have so much planned and you know me the rest is work."

I hug them both not wanting to let go, I wanted to keep this moment a little while longer to smell them and be in their embrace. "Bye mom and dad take good care of yourselves." Being in mom's arms is always the best feeling in the world.

I finally parted with my parents, DeMarcus came he talks with them for a few minutes then we departed to his private airstrip.