Chapter 34 - Couple workout

"Don't look so sceptical, Liz. This is going to be great!", Julie screamed right next to my ear and rushed forward to Kyle, who was already opening the door of the fitness room.

"You're usually never this excited when it comes to working out. I don't trust you. Don't trust her",  I half whispered the last part to Alex, who was walking right next to me and started laughing at my words.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and tenderly stroked the naked skin between my shorts and my sports bra with his thumb. As a result, I leaned closer into him and rested my head against his shoulder. Slowly, I let my fingers run over his chest and stomach before I tugged at the end of his shirt, which showed his muscular torso but, it was still a shirt...too many clothes if you would have asked me.

"That's not what we agreed on, Professor", I murmured in disapproval against his chest.

As he looked down on me, he gave me a truly endearing smile, shaking his head at my pout. 

"I promise, I'll take it off as soon as I'm starting to become even the tiniest bit hot and sweaty, okay?", he mumbled in an almost alluring tone and I nodded reluctantly, accepting his small condition.

His eyes fell from mine down to my lips and I knew exactly what he wanted. Having been eager for the same thing myself, I stood on my tiptoes and tilted my head up to meet his lips halfway. It was only a short, sweet kiss but it made the butterflies in my belly go crazy. 

Backing away, I grabbed his hand to pull him into the room:"Alright guys, let's start the workout!"

Inside, Julie and Kyle were already checking out the speakers to play some motivational music. I laughed when I recognized Julie's playlist that she had created for whenever she wanted to feel like a badass. 

"Okay, let's start the warm up! Kyle said that he is going to use the treadmill, so maybe Alex you could join him? And Liz, maybe we could start with some skipping rope?", Julie asked hopefully. I quickly exchanged looks with Alex, before we both nodded agreeingly. 

While the boys started their warm up behind us, I moved over to Julie. 

"Is everything alright? You know that there's no reason to be nervous, Julie. Kyle is a nice guy and he genuinely seems interested", I tried to calm her worries when I saw how unsure of herself she seemed to be right now. 

Her troubled and stressed out look made me think:"Hey, I have an idea. Remember how, whenever we've listened to your playlist back home, we've danced like there would be no tomorrow? It made you feel confident and sexy, why not do that right now as a warm up? It'll help you to feel like the badass woman that you truly are."

A small smile crept up on her face and slowly we started moving. At first her movements were a bit timid, but once she let the music do its magical work, we swung our hips in a sensual way to the rhythm, followed by our shoulders and arms. The rest came automatically and soon we were in our own little world, having fun. 

Julie gave me a grateful smile that I instantly returned. 

I closed my eyes, lost in the moment but when I moved backwards, I crashed against someone's chest. I had to smile when the person's arms moved around me from behind and I recognized the scent. He followed my movements, his hands on my hips, but guided me to the back of the room. 

When his back bumped against the wall behind him, we stopped our movements and I breathed out heavily. 

He leaned down slightly to hug me properly from behind and planted a kiss on my neck. However, his mouth wandered to my ear and his unsteady breath sent a shiver down my spine.