Shaking my head, I rounded the rear of the vehicle to take it all in.

The sunrise cast beautiful rays of light onto the dawn. The colours were so vibrant, and the smell of the morning dew had my toes curl in delight. My eyes traced the architecture of the garden greedily, taking in every small detail and carving into the cement work. Phoenix's door shutting had me glance to see him standing watching me with an amused smile.

"Have you even looked away from the flowers to see the damn castle?" A new voice laughed from behind me.

I saw Leo approaching from where his truck parked and frowned at him in confusion. Castle?

I slowly turned around and forced myself to follow the trailing of the path. It leads through more flowers until it landed in grand wide steps. Pillars held a humongous balcony above a wide front entrance. Trees and bushes surrounded the area in my peripheral vision. But that wasn't what caught my gaze. Trailing my eyes further, I felt my mouth open in awe as the entire front face of the building made it into my view.

Yellow and white brickwork stood out, with dark wooden centrepieces along some of the larger window frames. The smaller windows littered the entire rest of the walls, four stories high. Some were accentuated with more flower and herb boxes.

In the distance, three turrets stood, two joint together by balconies on the roof. Large spears with strange shapes on the point stood atop them, shining in the sunrise. Moss and ivy had crept up the walls, brightening up the old rendered brickwork. Golden emblems sat every three windows or so, a large one on the huge dark wood doors.

It radiated power, a certain twinkle in its appearance in the morning light.

A truly wonderful castle.

"You like it?" Phoenix's deep voice startled me out of my trance.

"It's amazing." I breathed. "I wish I had my art book."

I couldn't tear my gaze away but felt that he was staring at me.

"You can take photos on my phone, as many as you want."

"You brought your phone?" I wondered, turning to look at him in confusion.

He chuckled. "It's... borrowed."

I smirked at him but nodded with a laugh as he went back into the truck. I noticed he spoke gruffly to the driver before taking a mobile from the centre console. Once in my possession, I went to town on taking as many pictures as I could, commuting the true colour of the sunlight in my head despite the great camera phone.

"Shall we enter?" He mused.

I glanced to see my brothers and Sean behind me. He was staring off towards where the buses parked and I noticed Primrose was standing over with the women. Some people came around a corner and began to approach us. dressed in dark clothes I assumed they were maids of the castle.

They bowed before us, one standing ahead to speak.

"We have orders to escort the injured to the infirmary, Alpha Titan." She curtseyed.

"Very well." He nodded and they scurried towards Lyra near the buses.

'That was it?' Cel huffed.

I chuckled at her. He's an Alpha they're gonna listen no matter what.

She barked, purring obscene thoughts into my head. 'He can command me anytime.'

Celimene! I gasped.

I let her drift off with a wolfy chuckle and turned to face my group. I smiled at the three men behind me before looking up at Phoenix.