Chapter 26

Matt's Pov

I am sitting on nicks lap after a long game of hide and chase he got me every time i ran from the living room to the kitchen where i hid under the door frame but he got me its fun even though he gets me every time. (Run on sentence)

"Hey buddy sorry but even though your legs are better you still need your skin cream" he said as he picked me up.

I hated that stuff it burned so much i don't know how it is helping me it just hurts like crazy.

He help me out of my clothes and he put some of the cream on his finger.

Before he rubbed it into my skin he kissed me.

It felt nice for the first 30 seconds but then it feels like your skin is being cut open.

I felt tears form in my eyes.

I just sat there as he talked to me and tried to make me forget about the pain.

When the pain went away i laid back on his hand.

"Thanks i think" i said taking in deep breaths.

"Your welcome now do you want to go see your dads now" he asked.

"Yea" i said as i put my clothes back on.

He kissed me on my chest and he put me on his shoulder as he walked outside.

I grabbed onto his ear as he walked to my house.

When he got there he put me down by the door i went inside i walked into the kitchen to see my dads.

They looked at me at first confused and then happy.

"How are you walking" Kyle asked as he hugged me.

"I don't know i just can nick is outside" i said hugging him back.

I gave both my dads hugs and we talked about stuff.

I went up to my room the hole in the wall is still there from when the giant hand grabbed me.

Nick put his face in the hole in the wall.

I grabbed onto his nose.

"Nick, what are you doing" i asked.

"Watching you why wouldn't i" he said.

"Can you help me get this out of here" i asked.

I moved out of the way and he put his hand though the hole he grabbed my bed and he brought it out.

He pick me up next.

"Thanks" i said looking at him.

" No problem " he said as he put me ontop of my bed that is ontop of his hand.

He walked back to his house and up to his room he put my bed down on his night stand.

I am probably Rarely going to use it because i can just sleep on nicks chest.

He put me down on his bed.

He took his shirt and pants off.

He laid down he put me on his chest.

I laid there taking in his warmth.

And i fell asleep.

Nick's Pov

When matt fell asleep i put him on his human bed and i went over to my dresser i pulled out a small black box i opened it to see the ring i bought before he got kidnapped i was going to propose to him but every thing went crazy.

I got dressed in nice clothes and i put the box in my pocket i have permission from Matt's dads to do this so thats nice.

When matt woke up he saw me in my black tux.

"Why are you so nicely dressed" he asked.

"We are going somewhere" i said as i picked him up.

"I don't have anything nice to wear" he said.

"Its ok i got that" i said as i gave him a human sized tux.

"Thanks" he said as he put it on.

I picked him up and i carried him out to my car i put him on my lap and i drove to the school yea i know not that most romantic place but its where i could find that i could get people to come.

I parked the car and i put matt in my back pocket.

He didn't protest.

I walked into the gym and i put matt down on the bleachers.

"What are we doing here" he asked.

I got down on one knee and i pulled out the small black box.

"Matt James Dawson will you be my husband" i said.

He started to shake his head up and down.

I saw tears in his eyes.

"Yes yes" he said.

And then clapping came my dad with Matt's dads and some people from school come into the gym

I picked him up and i carefully put the ring on his finger.

I kissed him all over.

"I love you" i said again and again.

He got to into the kiss that his whole head went inbetween my lips.

He pulled his head out and Started to laugh"

"I love you" he said as he kissed my top lip .

I hope you liked this chapter and yes this story is coming to a end yes i said that we would have a lot more chapters but its time to close this one.

There is going to be one more chapter Maybe two idk.(update more should be coming)

Love you.