Chapter 16

Nick's Pov

I got up and i put matt in my shirt pocket i know he doesn't like it the reason why i did what i did is so he will stop getting in situations that he will get hurt.

Like he fall off the desk two times and he jumped off my hand when i was in the hallway he could have died like my job is hard enough but now he is putting him self in dangerous situations like come on really.

I could feel him trying to undo my shirt pocket but we both know he can't. I don't like doing this to him but when he does Stupid shit i have to stop him.

I walked to are next class witch is study hall i sat down on the ground in the corner of the room i undid my shirt pocket and i picked up a not so happy looking Matt.

"Why" was all he said.

"Why what" i asked.

"You know i hate it when you do that" he yelled.

I forgot to tell you he gets very Mad and violent when ever i make him mad.

Once he tried to bit my finger i could barely feel it. it was cute but i couldn't tell him that because he would just get more angry.

I brought him to my face and i gave him a big wet kiss right on his face.

"Stop i am trying to be all mad and shit" he said.

"Come on you can't stay mad at me" i said.

He didn't respond he just sat there looking down at his lap his back to me. I just sat there looking down at him i used my thumb to rub his back and eventually he fell asleep. When he did i got up and i walked over to where i saw Char.

I sat down at the table.

"So how is Mr.Angry Pants doing" she asked.

"Don't get me started he is a mess today" i said as i held him.

"I haven't been able to learn what happened yet so tell me" she said.

It was still creepy that she knows so much.

"Well he fell off the desk twice and he jumped off my hand when i was in the hallway he could have been stepped on or something like and then he got mad at me when i put him in time out if you want to call it that and now he is sleeping" i said.

"Wow so he gets mad and yells at you even if you are a giant wouldn't he be scared that you would yell at him back" she said.

"I would never yell at him one it could damage his hearing and two i would hate myself after words" i said.

She looked down at matt and back at me.

"May i" she asked.

"Mmm i would rather not. not that i don't trust you he is just not in the best of moods" i said.

"Ok i understand" she said.

And now matt is waking up.

He looked up at me.

"Don't start yelling at me" i said as i put my finger over his face.

He pushed my finger away.

"I am not going to yell at you i am just mad that you put me in your pocket again" he quietly yelled.

"I had to so you wouldn't kill your self" i said.

"Yea yea yea lets just stop talking right now" he said.

"Fine fine" i said as he sat down.

I started to pet his head with my fingers just to see what he would do and he actually liked it thats good.

I sat there holding matt as i rubbed his head of hair.

Char and i had a short conversation about how German and Spanish is a good language to learn .

Yea i know weird right.

But she had to go to the 'bathroom'.

I looked down at matt.

"Are you feeling better" i asked .

"Yea sorry for getting mad" he said.

"Its ok" i said as i kissed him on his chest.

At least he is not angry anymore.

I put him down on the table so i can get my laptop out of my bag.

"Don't fall off the table" i said looking down at him.

"I didn't do it on purpose" he said sitting down.

"Good boy" i said as i put my laptop on the table.

"Your welcome but don't say good boy" he said walking over to the laptop he sat down.

I opened are lessons they all get recorded so we can watch them later.

We watched all the classes because like we missed a lot of days.

matt fell asleep halfway through social studies i let him sleep.

When i was catched up i put my laptop away and i picked matt up i walked out of the room and over to my car.

Yes i know we didn't even go to all are classes but who cares.

I put matt on my lap and i drove to my house i parked the car and i got out and i started to walk to matt's when i got there.

"Hey alex or kyle are you home" i said looking through the Windows.

Alex come out the front door.

"Why aren't you at school" he asked .

"We watched the classes for today so we don't have to go" i said.

"Ok but please say my son is not naked again" he asked .

"Oh no he is just sleeping and he should sleep at home" i said holding matt out so Alex could see him.

"Ok hey kyle i need your help" he said into the house .

Kyle come out and helped Alex pick up matt and they went inside.

I looked through Matt 's bedroom window and i saw him laying on his bed.

I left and i went home.

I laid down on my bed and i fell into the void of sleep.

I hope you liked this chapter if you have any recommendations or comments please comment them down.

Sorry for slow updates school and stuff is just started so yea love you.