Chapter 14

Matt's Pov

I am sitting down on Nick's lap he only has his boxers on.

"So the girl Char she is creepy but cool how do you think she knows everything" i asked

"I have know idea but if she really did brake that guys arm the she must be some warrior or something" nick said.

Nick picked me up and he kissed me on my chest.

He put me down on his chest and he laid down on his bed.

"Do you think she can her us right now" I asked.

"I have no idea any more" Nick said

I went over to his face where i nuzzle my whole body against the side of his face.

"Do you want to go meet up with her" nick asked.

"Yes i need to know more about her" i said.

Nick put me on his pillow and put on some sweatpants and a huddie.

He picked me up and he walked out side.

"So how do we meet up wit her" i asked.

"I don't know i just thought if we went looking we could find her" nick said.

Nick start to walk down the street. As he did my phone went off it was char.

At the park

Was all it said. "Hey Nick i know where to meet her" i said.  

He looked down at me.

"How" he asked.

"She texted me" i said.

"Well what did she say" nick asked.

"She only said 'at the park' how did she know that we were looking for her" i said.

" I don't know just stay in my hands i don't want you to get hurt" he said.

"You don't trust her by me" i said as he held me in a gentle fist.

"She broke that guys are and he was huge and she knows a lot about us" he said

"You need to stop worrying you need to trust more people then just me and your dad and my dads" i said

He looked down at me.

"I don't need to stop worrying its my job did you hear what happened 4 years ago a guy kidnapped people your age that are male and human like 30 of them and those are the ones that didn't get eaten. I don't want anything like that to happen to you" he said as he put me in his shirt pocket he buttoned it shut.

"Nick please don't you know that i don't like to just sit in the dark at least hold me" i said as i tried to unbuttoned button the pocket but i am not strong enough.

He unbuttoned the pocket and he picked me up he held me in a not so gentle fist.

"Thank you" i said.

"You need to think of stuff like that you are small any giant could get you and kill or enslave you easily" he said.

" I know that its terrifying at any time i could be kidnapped at school or at the park or at my own house but that all changed when i met you i know that you won't let that happen but you don't need to put me in the dark i know you don't want me to get hurt but we can't live in a world of fear" i said looking up at him.

He just looked down at me he didn't speak he brought me to his face where he kissed me on my face he keep me in a fist for the rest of the walk.

When we got to the park we didn't see any one nick went over to the human sized football field and he sat down.