Chapter 19

Matt's Pov

I am sitting in the giant sink in a pool of water. Nick is washed me off because he doesn't have a human sized shower my dads are at are new house having some alone time.

Nick picked me up and he dried me off with a towel.

He held my naked body so that no one would see it as he walked out of the bathroom he went into his room.

I don't have any more clean clothes because they all go destroy when are house did so time to go shopping.

Nick put me in his shirt pocket i don't care because right now i am naked and we are going to go out in public so yea i don't want to be seen.

Nick went out to his car and he put me on his lap i climbed under his shirt.

He started the car and he drove to the mall.

He picked me up and he held me close to his face.

"Can you put this on so you at least have something to cover your body i am not complaining but i don't want other people to see you like this" he said handing me a badly mad pair of shorts.

"I will but where did you get this" i asked

"From a doll that i found in my old toys" he said.

I put them on there were uncomfortable but at least he can hold me instead of me just sitting in his pocket.

He got out of the car and he locked it.

He held me close to his chest to keep me warm because all i have on is a thin pair of shorts and it is like 40 degrees Fahrenheit.

He walked into the mall he first went to the human clothes and he picked out a black t-shirt and some jeans and underwear.

He went and paid for it and he gave me the clothes i put them on.

"Thanks" i said as he smiled down at me.

"Your welcome" he said as he kissed my face.

He held me as he walked through the whole mall we didn't buy anything but it was fun.

He walked out side to the parking lot.

He sat down on a giant sized Bench at the front entrance.

He looked down at me.

"Its cold why are we outside" i asked.

He held me in a fist so my whole body but my head was touching his skin his body warmth filled me.

"There" he said.

"Thanks" i said.

As we were looking at each other a guy came over to us he looked drunk.

Nick put me in his shirt pocket and he buttoned it shut.

I heard the guys voice.

"Hey man can you share it" he said yep he is definitely drunk.

" Share what" nick said as i felt him stand up.

"Come on man" he said.

"I am leaving" nick said.

" hey share your toy with me we can have so much fun with him" the guys voice said.

That made nick stop.

I heard and felt a growl come out of his mouth.

"He is not a toy" nick said very violently.

I held onto the fabric of nicks shirt.

"Just let me see him for a little when i am done you can have some fun with him" the guy said.

" No asshat" nick yelled.

"Come on i haven't had any sexually stuff in like two hours" the guy said.

" i said he is not a toy so stop following me" nick said.

Nick pulled me out of his pocket we were in his car he locked the doors.

"Are you ok" he asked .

"Yea i think" i said.

" Good... " he said but got cut off when the drunk guy come over to the car.

"Hey tiny want some of this" he said as he climbed onto the wind shield at some point he had took his pants off because he started to hump that car his man parts against the window.

Nick started the car and he drove forward and stopped that made the guy fly off the window shield.

Nick drove away.

"That guy was a creep" i said as i laid down on his lap .

"Yea and i hope i broke his ribbs" nick said.

I fell asleep ontop of nicks lap

When i woke up i was in my room at my new house.

I guess nick brought me here and also this house the roof opens but there is a lock that only nick knows that code to.

And then i realized why i woke up i saw a giant Brown eye looking at me though my window it wasn't nick's because his are blue.

And then a giant hand broke the wall and it grabbed me.

"You are going to have fun" he said as he put me in his underwear there were tight so i couldn't move i was stuck my face against his man parts.

I managed to get my phone and hit the alert butten it tells nick i am in trouble and it gives him my location.

I hope you liked this chapter if you have any recommendations or comments please comment them down.