Chapter 65: The End of the Beginning

Start from the beginning

She was a ruthless individual that had an efficient style. And she seemed to be struggling against Sai. Don't get him wrong, Sai was powerful, but he wasn't on the level of power like Leviathan.

Suddenly, he had heard a voice call out towards him.

"Captain. . ." Naruto snapped his head towards the voice, seeing his 3 other subordinate that he had the opportunity to teach during his years in ROOT.

"Kana, Youta, Ainu," Naruto said, skipping the formalities as he struck another ROOT member's heart with his blade. He looked at the 3 with cold, red eyes that had sparkles of electricity.

(A/N: I forgot to mention, Kana is a girl, Youta is a boy, Ainu is a girl name.)

"We will kill you to protect Danzo-sama," Youta stated, getting ready into position. But it seems as though Ainu had no intentions of letting Youta be a team leader, and instead just rushed in towards Naruto.

Danzo's methods of creating soldiers were good, but they were far from being perfect. Ainu has always had a hot temperament like right now. She was only slightly older than Naruto, and she had dark brown hair.

Everyone that was raised through Danzo's methods were good and powerful shinobi, but they were weak to human nature.

"This is your end," stated Naruto, appearing in front of Ainu. Reeling his hand back, he violently grabbed her neck, squeezing it tightly, making her squirm in despair. The other two saw this, and tried rushing in.

But they were TOO LATE.

"I'm sorry," whispered Naruto to the point where only Ainu could hear those words. Ruthlessly, Naruto use his blade and decapitated her head, launching the head in the air, and ending her life in seconds.

Walking forwards, Naruto caught the threads of her hair that was attached on her decapitated head. He saw the looks on their faces.

Emotions of anger, sadness, rage filled Kana and Youta. Naruto stayed silent, seeing how imperfect they were by Danzo's standards. Dropping the end on the ground, Naruto rushed forward.

Their movement got sloppy. Naruto thought, ducking down slightly to dodge a kick. Summoning many clones, they moved towards the hordes of members that were splitting off between Naruto and Sai.

Now right at the back, Naruto placed his hand on the platform, and kicking Kana with his foot. He then felt a sharp pain alluded him.

Being knocked away, he managed to regain his balance. Looking up, he saw the person who had knocked him away a meter or two.

"Youta," Naruto whispered, seeing him rush in towards him. Blocking the strike by bringing up his forearms, Naruto used his other arm and reeled it back before his fist dug into Youta's abdomen.

Making Youta fly away, Naruto picked up his glistening and shiny blade back from the ground. Naruto skidded back a few feet to dodge a swinging kick that just narrowly missed Naruto's face.

"I suggest you two to stand away, or you will share the same death as Ainu." A strong gust of wind enveloped the entire being of his blade. Running forwards, Naruto passed by the many bodies that were lying on the ground.