chap. 26 confess

Začít od začátku

Wait is he crying??

Tae - d-do y-you kn-ow h-h-how worried i-i w-was.

Does he really love me that much but he chose power and money over me. No yn don't fall for him he is going to marry someone else

Me - tae leave me... If you really loved me you wouldn't have chosen power and money over me.

He did not leave me but tighten the hug more.. Without breaking the hug he said while sobbing

Tae - i-i am sorry. I-i w-won't do that again. Please don't l-leave m-me. I don't want p-power or m-money. I just w-want y-you...

After saying that he cried out loud like there is no tomorrow.

Really he chose me over power and money right

Really he chose me over power and money right... So he really loves me right. I also love you Kim Taehyung.
I don't know how to say it you. But I will also confess soon.
I also slowly hugged him and rubbed my hands behind his back making him a bit calm. After 5 min we slowly broke our hug and we were looking into each others eyes. But was still crying like a baby.

Me - shh stop crying...

He didn't stop but he was looking cute
How can a human look cute while crying?? He is an alien but only my alien.

Me - shh... Do you know the only thing in you that can impress me is your handsome face. But I didn't know you look this ugly when you cry...

After hearing that he wiped his tears and asked

Tae - a-am I h-handsome now.

Yes you are. Ohh good how can I not fall in love with this cute creature in front of me.

Me - no you are not.
Tae - but I sto-

.

.

I peeked on his lips not letting him finish his words. He looked shocked. I chuckled at his cuteness. Then I smiled at him and said

Me - now you look handsome.

Tae pov...
I couldn't control my emotions and I broke down in front of her while hugging her. I couldn't stop hugging her because I was so scared that I might lose her again. And then I apologized to her. Slowly she also hugged me and rubbed her hands behind me. Her sweet smell was enough to make me calm. We slowly broke our hug and looked at each other. This one day without her felt eternal. Tears didn't stop. Then she said I look ugly when I cry. I wiped my tears so that I don't look ugly in front of her. But still she said I look ugly. I was going to say something but she stopped me with a peek on my lips. Wooo am I dreaming did she peek me, me??