Office Hours Are Cancelled Today

Start from the beginning

Toni pulls her own shirt off, leaving her only in a black laced push-up. Toni throws the shirt on the ground and kisses Cheryl, tongue exploring her mouth.

Suddenly a knock at the door jams the two back to reality. "Professor Blossom?" The voice calls out from behind the door.

Cheryl panics, though Toni seems thrilled at the thought of getting caught. She shoves Toni off her lap, under the desk and out of sight. The student, a young man about Toni's age, walks in. "Sorry, I know you cancelled help today, but I just had a quick question. Can you spare a minute?"

Cheryl bites her lip. "Yes, what about?"

He opens his notebook. "Problem 5, how do you know which formula to use?"

Toni yawns dramatically under the desk, catching Cheryl's eyes briefly. As Cheryl starts explaining the solution, Toni unbuttons Cheryl's pants and dips her hand into her panties, pressing on her clit easily.

Cheryl gasps in surprise, failing to cover it up with a cough.

"Are you okay, Professor?" The student asks, concerned. "You look red."

"Yes, yes. I'm quite all right. Go on," Cheryl encourages him tensely, glancing downwards to give Toni a death glare and kicking her lightly when she doesn't stop moving her hand on the woman's clit.
Cheryl groans in pleasure and the student stands abruptly. "Look, I—I'll come back. You seem...out of it right now." He goes to the door. "Thanks anyway."

The second he leaves, Toni gets up from her crouch and locks the door.

"Dammit, Toni!" Cheryl curses angrily. "You could have gotten us found out, what the hell?"

Toni slinks back into her lap. "You can't stay mad at me, babe," she says, her voice low as she reaches behind Cheryl to shove the coat off her, pulling her blouse up and unclipping her bra. Her hands fly to Cheryl's warm breasts, massaging them and humming at how soft they feel.

Cheryl whinnies. "Fuck, stop teasing, Toni. I'm serious. God—" She's cut off as Toni puts her mouth on one of her nipples.

"I'm getting there, Cheryl," Toni says, getting on her knees again and wasting no time, licking a long, flat stripe up Cheryl's center.

Cheryl's hand flies to her mouth as she stifles a cry, trying futilely to control herself as Toni goes down on her.

"That's it, babygirl," Toni says, breath hot against Cheryl's wetness.

Cheryl arches into her mouth as best she can, the chair moving in the process.

Toni slaps hands onto Cheryl's shaking thighs, her tongue on Cheryl's clit, as the girl almost falls apart in her hands. "Fuck, Toni. Fuck, oh my god, I'm gonna come—" Cheryl breathes desperately, heaving as she rides Toni's face in reckless abandon.

"Let it out, baby," Toni says, closing her lips around her folds. Cheryl hits her peak, crying out into the back of her hand and letting out a huge breath as the feeling of pleasure overwhelms her body. Her heart's racing slows in time and she sits up. "God, Toni. That was so good."

Toni stands. "You're welcome," she says, walking away awkwardly, disappointed that the woman wouldn't reciprocate.

"Oh, no, Toni," Cheryl stops her. "Get back here. You're not leaving before I show you a good time."

Toni wipes a combination of drool and Cheryl's arousal from her lips, center pounding in excitement at the woman's words. She hurriedly removes her pants and thong, hovering above Cheryl's lap as Cheryl pushes two fingers into her body. Toni moans and starts humping the woman's fingers as she gets fucked hard and fast.

"Be quiet," Cheryl growls. "My coworkers are right down the hall."

"Sorry," Toni pants, rolling her hips and holding onto Cheryl's shoulders as she moves back and forth. "Not sorry."

Sweat drips down her stomach between her breasts and it doesn't take long for her orgasm to shake her to the core, clenching repeatedly around Cheryl's fingers. After a minute she slumps against Cheryl's chest. When their eyes meet, Cheryl looks extremely proud.

"Well done, Professor Power-Bottom," Toni teases, grabbing their clothes off the floor and tossing Cheryl's to her. "Will I see you tomorrow? I know it's a holiday."

Cheryl checks her calendar. "Can't. I have a staff meeting and then professional development seminars all day."

Toni groans. "Excuses, excuses. Don't worry, though, prof," she tells her, "I'll be thinking of you all day...and all night long." And with that she's out the door.

-

The next day Toni gets a text as she's sitting in her dorm room, listening to music on her bed. She checks her phone lazily and sees a message from an unknown number.

"Toni - meet me at my apartment at 10 tonight. 431 Winchester Ave, #069. -P. CMB."

Toni falls back onto her bed and smiles like she's won the lottery. After a minute she texts a reply.

-

Cheryl sees her phone ding and picks it up immediately.

"Professor Blossom, I will see you in apartment 69. LOL."

Cheryl rolls her eyes at Toni's response.

"Forget about coming," she almost texts, before settling on, "I'm going to get you back for that tonight. And for fucking me in front of my student yesterday."

-

Toni smirks. "Whatever. See you in a few hours...wear that red suit I like?"

-

Cheryl's breath hitches. "Only if you wear the fishnet tights I like."

"Deal," the reply comes back faster than ever.

Cheryl Marjorie Blossom. You are so royally screwed.