1

August 12, 2019- Monday - 10:21 PM

I close my car door and buckle up. Reaching for the backseat, my hand moves around until I feel the soft fabric of my hoodie. Reaching back to the wheel, I put it on as warmth starts to overcome me. I quickly pull down the mirror from the roof and try my best to fix what the rain has messed up and turn on the car. The heat starts blasting and warms me up as I pull out of the store parking lot.

On my way home, I pass by people holding hands or hugging while walking in the cold. It shows how much they love each other. It makes me long for love. I have never had a relationship before, and it's not something I technically NEED. People tend to want things, and this is something I want. Something I really want. Not on my to-do list though. I have many more important things, such as my job, my family, my cat (Thor) and schooling.

Not even realizing, I have already pulled into my driveway. I get out and grab my school and work bag from the passenger side. Putting my hoodie over my wet head, I open the car to allow the cold in. Quickly, I sprint to my door and pull out my keys. As I enter the silent house, I get a call from Tommy.

Ignoring it, I walk to my room and grab a change of clothes for the shower. I walk in and take a shower and brush my teeth. I brush my hair and put it into tight braids. I lay on my bed and grab my phone to see 17 missed calls and 29 missed texts from Tommy. I laugh a little and realize he can't survive without me. I click Tommy's contact and facetime him.

Totally surprised, he answers in 2 milliseconds.

He screams "Y/N! WOT IS WRONG WITH YOU? LEAVING ME ALONE FOR DEAD?"

Laughing, I say "Tommy, you fell asleep during the movie and I had to go to work. I also was an amazing friend and didn't wake you up from your deep slumber."

He stares me down through the phone and a smile grows on his face, which causes me to smile even more.

We talk for two hours, but knowing myself that if I stay up any longer, I wont wake up for school tomorrow. So I end the call and plug my phone in. As I stare at my walls, I look into the pictures of me and Tommy being younger and the photos of Tommy, Tubbo and I all trying to fit on my tire swing in the backyard. Those are the times I miss. Being in college is super stressful, and Tubbo keeps trying to talk me into leaving school, but I'm not a famous twitch streamer and need a steady income.

Stuck in my thoughts, at some point, I fell asleep.

~~~~~

August 16, 2019 - Friday - 4 PM

"So I then slapped the son of a bitch across the face." Tommy says. I start breaking down laughing. "Tommy, I know you didn't slap Tubbo, stop trying to act all tough and 'manly' around me." Tommy then gives the :/ face and I give him a quick pat on the back as we start heading to my car.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I ask as Tommy and I both put on our seatbelts. Tommy looks over at me and smirks "It's a surprise Y/n." Now scared, I look at him with a serious face and say "Will I be put in danger?" Tommy then starts smiling and says "Only if you chose to be."

The time passes by fast because Tommy and I have karaoke in the car on our way to the mystery location. The map girl interrupts the fun and says "Your destination is on the right." I pull into the parking lot and I realize we are in the woods. Tommy gets out and opens my door for me but I refuse to get out until he tells me what were doing. Sadly, Tommy has lots of height and more strength than me and picks me up out of my car.

After walking for three minutes, along with me kicking and screaming at Tommy to let me down, we get to this desk and the nice man says "Welcome to tree ziplining (YES THIS IS LIKE THE TOMMY VLOG WITH RANBOO AND TUBBO-), how many people are participating?" Tommy looks at me and looks back at the girl "Four people." Tommy and I thank her as we walk away with the tickets in my hand and I ask "Who else is coming for the vlog?" and right as I say that, I hear a "BIG MAN TOMMY HELLO!" come from behind me.

I turn around to see Tubbo and Ranboo walking over to us. This is my first time meeting Ranboo, and he is actually super tall, scares me a bit. I hug Tubbo and Ranboo opens his arms for a hug as well. I hug him and Tommy says "Ok, everyone ready to be in the sky?" Everyone sighs and nods.

We make our way to the harness person and get our harnesses on along with the clips. They give us a run through about how to safely clip and unclip the thing to transfer to other parts and to always have one person on at a time.

As we start walking to the first course, Tommy gives Tubbo something to wrap around his waist for a camera and then gives Ranboo a go-pro (camera). Confused, I say "Wait, I thought I was supposed to film, where's my camera?" Tommy smiles and looks at me while patting me on the back "Y/n, today you are going to be in the vlog for the VERY FIRST TIME!" Ranboo and Tubbo give a little clap and Tommy continues on "If that's ok with you?" I smile and hug him "Of course it's ok with me." Tommy smiles back and says "OK BOYS, and girl, LETS HEAD UP."

We start climbing up and Tommy says "Wait, people, we need to have pairs for the filming, so Ranboo stay with Y/n at all times and Tubbo, your gonna stay with me." I smile at Ranboo and he looks down at me and smiles back at me through the mask. After we all get up on the platform, Tommy starts freaking out a bit, I can't tell if it's for the vlog, or if he is actually scared. Ranboo and Tubbo both seem fine.

Tommy then speaks in a shaky voice "So, who wants to go first?" And everyone looks at me. I sigh and hook on my things for the zipline. My legs being a little shaky, I walk across the tiny wooden platforms and pray the zipline wont break. After making it across, I hear Ranboo yell from the other side "AMAZING." In the most American accent I have ever heard. I giggle at his comment and yell back at him to start making his way over.

He quickly completes the course and we start moving on. The course starts getting harder and harder as we move along and gets higher and higher. I start freaking out a bit, but Ranboo is always being supportive and tells me that we can always go down to take a minute if we need to. I decline though because I wanna do this for Tommy's vlog and I also want to have fun.

After an hour passes by, we are only halfway through the course. Tommy starts complaining saying he wants water and that his area is hurting. I tell him to shut up and to stop whining and Ranboo and Tubbo are laughing.

Another hour after that passes by and we are almost finished with the course. We are on the very last zipline downwards. I grab the camera from Ranboo's hand and give him a pat on the head saying "This may be my last goodbye. If I don't make it, tell Tommy to shut up for me." Ranboo looks at me, looks at the camera, looks at me again and pushes me off the platform and I start ziplining downwards.

Looking at the camera, I start screaming at Ranboo and curse at him. Once I get down there, I lay on the floor for a second and say "Never trust a tall brunette." I get up and see Ranboo heading my way. He lands in a cool way and I say "You know what, I forgive you for pushing me off the ledge because of your cool ways Ranboo." He laughs and says "Thank you, Thank you" and gives a quick bow.

After we all meet back up. We realize the cameras have 2% left and realize its a good idea to head home. I say my goodbyes to Ranboo and Tubbo. Tommy then tells me that he will just get a ride from Ranboo and I agree and hug him goodbye as well.

This day was the most fun I've had in a while.

-----

Hey party people! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Please drink water and eat food if you can! <333

(1534 Words)