Chapter 11 - Fuck...

"We appreciate your concern brother but we'll deal with our relationship, sì?" Luigi growled as Mario's hands interlocked with Autumn.

"Sì," Stefano smiled, his eyes still locked on Autumn as though something mischievous ran through his mind. Nodding his head he turns around walking to go knows where.

"What did our stupid brother spoke to you about, Tesora?" Mario questioned. Autumn bit her lips as she shook her head avoiding the twin's eyes. "Nothing that I couldn't handle," she replied making Luigi's gaze narrowed.

Mario sighed as he kisses the back of her hand before muttering that it's time to go home.

___________________

Sitting in the back of the car in silence, Aud exhaled leaning her head onto Luigi's shoulder making him tense a bit. "I want to go home today," she spoke up.

Both twins looked at each other before nodding her head. "Okay, Matteo take us to Autumn's apartment," Luigi ordered as the car made a prompt turn.

"Of course you know where I live," she chuckles but immediately stopped when Mario's hands found their way to her thigh.

"As much as we would like for you to come home with us to finish off what we started, we'll respect your decision to go home, Amore mio" Mario whispers into her ear.

Hearing loud attention grasping ringtone, quickly Luigi pulled out his phone. "Che?!" he growled.

"Capito, ci saremo ma digli che se mai decidesse di correre di nuovo gli taglierò le mani, "Luigi spoke his voice gritty and stern. Hanging up the phone, Autumn watched Mario and him share eye contact before nodding as though they had spoken to each other.

Okay, we'll be there, but tell him if he ever decides to run again, I'll cut his hands off.

Finally reaching Autumn's apartment. Luigi stepped out to let her out not before Mario grabbed back slamming his lips onto hers.

His arms wrapped around her waist as he explored her mouth deeply. The kiss was gently passionate something Autumn loved about Mario.

Eventually, Mario let her go not before giving her one last peck.

"We'll be busy for the next few days, Tesora so we won't see each other for a while," he said as he climbed out of the car.

And when she was finally out Luigi's hand pulled her body towards him quickly connecting their lips. Roughly, he dominated her mouth loving every part of it while his hands dug greedily into her ass.

Autumn's body shudders a bit under Luigi's.

Damn this man.

Releasing her lips, while he found their way onto her neck loving the taste and feel of her skin. Lightly grazing his teeth against her skin he sucked a but before running his tongue over the same spot. Autumn moaned as her nails dug into his shoulders.

"Brother before you forget and fuck our Tesora, we have some business to do" Mario interrupted causing Luigi to growl.

"Fuck," he rasped letting her go. "The next time, I see you, I'm going to fuck that tight little pussy of yours so hard while Mario watches us," Luigi grunted into Autumn's ear as she whimpered.

"So be prepared, Amore mio, don't miss us too much," Luigi said finally letting her go. Taking time to catch herself Autumn turned towards the twins before bidding them goodbye as he walked up to her apartment.

She cursed quietly to herself knowing how her mind would stop thinking of Luigi fucking her while Mario watched them.

She sighed, sliding down her front door as he dropped her head in shame.

Was this a good idea?

Her and the twins?

___________________

AUTUMN

It was the next day and I had been in the office already drained from Khyree's answer spree I had with him earlier.

"So they took you to their home, but didn't fuck you?" he says as though he's disappointed.

Matteo looked at Khyree with a slight smile on his face while Khyree tried hard to ignore his every gaze.

Oh.

"Why are you so spent of me getting fucked," I asked. "Because you are, tell don't me you didn't think you weren't going to lose your virginity that night," he replied while Suga sat on the couch shaking her head as she read her magazine.

Biting my lip in shame I rolled my eyes before turning my attention to Matteo. He is right but I don't like all the attention I'm getting so-

"So tell me how are things going with Matteo?" I question and immediately Khy quiets down.

Hmm.

"Like I said that day, he can't compete with this," he said.

"Hmm, Bello that's not what you said last night in my bed," Matteo spoke making Khy gasp.

"Oh, is Khy-bear finally met his match?" I teased as Khy gave me a look.

Suga laughed and immediately Khy looked at her.

"Don't laugh it's not funny!" he says making us both laugh.

"Okay, I and Matteo might have had sex-"

"Not might, we did, sì" Matteo snickered.

"Oh! just shush, Teo!" Khy spat.

Shaking my head chucking the sound of the phone ringing took my attention. As I grabbed the red landline answering.

"Autumn," A voice growled making me paused.

"When the fuck were you going to tell me your fucking the Scorpio twins?"

"Masey"

Fuck.

________