25

Betty's POV
I was with Veronica as we were doing more decoration shopping.

"V...why are we doing this so quickly? We have time!" I told her.

She then said "Jughead wants to marry you quickly so we're gonna have the most beautiful and elegant serpent wedding."

I sighed and rolled my eyes as she said "come on let's pick out flowers. As we were walking around I suddenly got a phone call."

I sighed and picked it up saying "Betty Cooper speaking who is this?"

Suddenly I heard "Betty Cooper...heard you're getting married to a murder named Jughead Jones."

I panicked and turned to Veronica.

I gulped as I said "Donna?"

She laughed saying "surprised?"

I then said "but...but I killed you!"

I whispered and she laughed "you should really aim for the head then...or the heart."

I gulped and I slowly closed my eyes and took two deep breaths and opened my eyes.

I said "listen you little bitch you better not fucking ruin anything for me I'm about to get married and be happy and if you fuck it up I won't miss you at all."

She laughed and said "oh Betty...you should be put in an asylum."

I sighed and said "you should be cause you fucking keep coming back and your crazy, your insane!"

She then said "you may have hurt both of my hands but I heal nicely. You and Jughead think Bret was a monster? I'm so much more than what he fucking was. I look forward to your future because I know you won't be happy, cause I'll make sure of it."

She hung up on me and I saw Veronica walking over.

She asked me "you okay?"

I nodded saying "yeah, Jughead just...you know how he is."

She then said "is the wedding off!?"

I laughed and said "never."

She smiled and said "come on! Let's pick your favorite flower!"

I laughed and we ran to the flower section. I was at home and saw my dad taking his meds.

He smiled at me and I said "you doing okay dad?"

He laughed saying "never better Betty."

He drank some water and I smiled and hugged him, he was a little shocked and laughed.

"What's this for?" He asked.

I sighed and said "I don't think I tell you how much I love you and thank you."

He smiled and kissed my forehead and smiled again.

"Your gonna get married..." he mentioned.

I laughed and he said "my only daughter getting married to an amazing man..."

I smiled and he did too and said "but don't forget about me once you get married sweetheart."

I laughed and said "I could never even imagine my life without you dad, I can already imagine it, you with my three kids sitting down on a bed as you read them some story."

He smiled and laughed as he kissed my head and hugged me again.

I sighed and he said "my baby girl is all grown up... but you've been grown up ever since you were 16."

I smiled and he frowned and he began tearing up.

I said "dad...dad if you cry, I cry, don't cry..."

He smiled and I rubbed my eyes as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm just gonna miss the name Betty Cooper..."

I smiled and said "well don't worry I won't be changing it just adding Jones, Cooper will never leave my name, ever."

He smiled and kissed my forehead again and I smiled hugging him. Later that night I was in my room with Cooper as he was in my arms as we were both getting facials, I had a mask on while he had his little headband on to play pretend, as we laid down I suddenly heard a knock at my window. I was confused and I went to my window and saw no one but as I walked back I heard a loud crash and a rock on the floor. I looked out and panicked and grabbed Cooper and ran to my dads room.

"Dad!" I screamed.

I knocked on the door and he opened it saying "what's wrong Betty?"

I then said "it's not safe here we need to go now!"

He was confused and I grabbed a safety bag and he was confused as we left the house.

"Elizabeth what's going on?" He asked me.

I then said "no time but we can't use the cars so come on dad!"

As we walked quickly I held my dads arm as I called Jughead.

"Betts?"

I then said "Juggie please find me at Pops right now Donna called me and threatened me, now I just got a rock through my window, please come get us!"

I hung up and we continued walking but suddenly my dad kinda got shocked and I looked at him and he kneeled to the floor and I panicked and saw a dart in his back as he fell to the ground.

"Daddy!"

I shook him and cried saying "dad wake up please!"

I shook him vigorously as suddenly I heard "you miss me?"

I saw Donna and got up saying "how dare you do that to my father!"

She smirked and said "now your next."

She shot but I bent my back all the way and came back up she tried shooting me again but I jumped into a split and she looked panicked.

"It's been a long time and I've been training a lot. So if you came here for a fight let's make this even."

I pulled out two knives from my waist band and was in a fighting stance as she set down her darts and had knives in her boots. She ran at me but I kicked her in the face and tried stabbing her she blocked me and as I tried too. I had my knife against her throat and she had hers against mine.

"Why are you doing this! It's your fault you wanted to kill me first!"

I got up quickly and did a back walkover and got up and she glared at me.

She said "you stole Jughead from me, I'm supposed to be his wife! Not you!"

I yelled back "your insane!"

She then said "maybe, but you've changed, before your were so sweet and nice, now your having sex everyday with him, being evil and dangerous and crazy when on missions you having different personalities and I think you should get that checked out."

I screamed and threw my knife and it hit her shoulder she groaned and suddenly I saw Cooper biting her foot and she kicked him.

"Cooper!" I yelled.

I ran to him and she ran away and I held Cooper as he struggled trying to breathe.

"No...no no Cooper don't...no..."

I cried and ran over to my dad and soon Jughead's car stopped in front of us and I was crying as he panicked.

Ultimate CrimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara