Part 7

TODAY is the day when Camila is finally discharged from the hospital and right now we're planning how we will get out of the hospital without getting mob by the papz.

"Since the papz knows I'm here, they probably recognize my car and I'm sure they will follow it."

"Let me drive it," Chris presented.

"That's what I'm really thinking," and I throw my car keys on him and he catch it with ease, "then we'll go with mom and dad," I said to Camila and she nodded, "Chris don't use the same road as us, okay?"

"No problem."

"Take care of that Porsche, it's my gift to Camila."

"You really bought it for me?"

"You like Porsche."

"What about you?"

"I left my BMW at LA, in the condo building where Alexa and Vero stayed."

"Ohh," and she nodded.

"Chris, let us get home and do me a favour?"

"I got you."

"Thank you," "so, once they realize that it was not me, we're perfectly home safe, let's just say that there are some but at least it's not that many."

And they all nodded.

"How did you think all of this?" dad asked.

"When it comes to my girlfriend and our kids' safety, I'm all up."

"Okay then, let's go home," Clara said.

"I see that you're all packed up."

And we saw the doctor holding a paper.

"We're ready to go home."

"I miss a real bed," Camila said.

"You're going to, soon," "okay Ms Jauregui, this is Ms Cabello's discharge papers."

I accepted it and nodded.

"The ointment still used it until it wasn't itchy anymore and the last prescription," and handed it to Lauren.

"Thank you so much, doctor."

"You're welcome, don't worry I asked the security to make a clearance for you in the parking lot we make sure that not a single papz entered."

"Thank you again."

And we finally headed out, Camila on my arms, assisting her.

***

Going out of the hospital is kind of tricky especially when the papz are out of the hospital. Chris left first, copying how I drive and he did great because the papz followed the Porsche, they will not know because it's heavily tinted and good thing the SUV we are in now is tinted too.

The Porsche turn left and Dad turn on the right.

Chris kept us on updating too saying that they're still following him.

Fucking papz.

When we arrived at the house, as expected the outside of the house had some papz too and it was Dinah who opened the gate which is a full covered gate.

"Home sweet home," Camila said, leaning on me.

Once we stepped inside we're greeted by the twins, Normani, Dinah and Taylor, there's a tarp too, saying Welcome Home Mommy and Mama! With balloons and foods, a small celebration.

Chris arrived after a few seconds then he approached me and hand me the flowers he bought then the car keys.

I walked towards Camila who talked animatedly with Dinah and Normani.