"Okay, whatever your decision is."

"It's for us, for our kids, for our future."

"Okay."

"You sure it's okay?"

Camila nodded, "I'm sure."

"Thank you, ready?"

"Ready."

"I'm just here and they have no right to judge you."

"Okay...let's do this."

I took my phone, logged in to my IG and do our first selfie together she even giggled at my side that makes me laugh.

"Don't tease me Cabello," I warned her while I'm posting our picture on IG.

"I'm not."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Do you still have your IG?"

"Yeah, it's still the same."

"The CMB opened my IG without my permission and I can't do anything since she was my manager but I do change everything in it."

"CMB?"

"Crazy Manipulative Bitch."

"Ohh..."

"Yeah," and I chuckled then I found her IG, I follow her first and then tagged her saying in the caption, The Queen of the household is shy of the camera then I posted it.

Then I posted another one saying that I'm doing a live right now featuring the Queen of the Household then I began the live.

"Hi!" I greeted then I turn the camera to Camila, "say hi."

"Hi!" Camila greeted, still hiding half of her face while waving at the camera.

"So everyone, this is the Queen of the household that I'm talking about, Camila Cabeyo..." and she chuckled at my side, "what someone still mispronounced your surname," and I look at the camera, "see, she doesn't like it when someone mispronounce her surname," and I chuckled when I saw their comments saying CAMREN, "sorry guys, there's already the captain of our ship."

"What did they say?"

"Do you still remember Dinah always muttered Camren to us?"

"Yeah."

"They're giving the same name too."

"Oh."

Then I saw their comments asking what happened to Camila's side face, they saw it and I nodded, "remember the last time I do a live? Well, the fire investigator said that someone broke into Camila's house cut the hose of the gas tank, show it like it was just an accident, she just got home with our kids that night, left our kids to my younger brother and when she opened her house, yeah, the fire broke out and it hit her because of the impact, I'm here with her in the hospital," and I show them the hospital bed, "we're still lying on the hospital bed," and move down the phone facing us again and I read their comments saying that Camila is cute, "right?" I said, agreeing, "she didn't believe me that she is."

"What?"

And I pointed the comment that is quickly going up.

"I'm not!"

"See? She didn't believe it," and I chuckled when she playfully slap my arm and I kissed her temple then back to looking at the camera, "I just wanna say thank you for kept praying of Camila's recovery, she's recovering now, so thank you," and I saw their comments and I pointed for Camila to see and she nodded, "yes, guys we had kids, it's a twin, those kiddos that you see with me in the social media, here in the hospital, it was them, they're our kids, our twin, sooner or later we will introduce them to you," and my face become serious when I saw some comments, "nope, nope, Camzi's off limits, she's mine, go find another Camila on your own, this amazing woman beside me is off limits."

"Sorry..." and Camila give a peace sign.

And I grin, "see, off limits, mine."

"Hers."

And I grin wide, "so that's it for now, this is just an update and my Queen needs her beauty rest," and I read the comments and I pointed it for Camila to read.

"The name of our kids is Lance Noel Cabello-Jauregui and Camille Diane Cabello-Jauregui, they're twins, a boy and a girl," Camila answered and I continue, "don't worry guys, I will post a picture of them, us, soon, a family picture, so that's it, thank you for everything, bye."

"Bye."

And we both wave our hands then I ended our live.

"That turns out great," I said putting away my cellular then pulled Camila closer to mine.

"You're mean."

"What?"

"You said I'm cute."

"You're cute."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. YES. YOU. ARE," and I kissed her lips.

We pulled off when the phone vibrated in the table so I grab it and saw in the screen that it was Ally.

"It's Ally, one of the Heads of the label I worked for," and she nodded, "I will answer it," then I answer and put it on speaker mode, "hey Alz, you're on speaker."

"Lauren you didn't tell me that your woman is cute."

I grin at Camila and she pouted so I kiss her again, "you did make her blush," I said to Ally to the other line.

"Aww, hi Mila."

"Hi."

"I'm glad that you're recovering now."

"Yeah, thank you."

"I told you that I will update, just need permission from Camila first."

"I know, Laur, give me a heads up if you're going to introduce your kids."

"I will post first our family picture then go live."

"Yes, that'll be good."

"Thanks, Alz."

"That's it for now, don't forget to update."

"I will."

"Thank you."

"Bye, Mila, get well soon."

"I will."

"See you, Lauren."

And the call ended.

"It's good to be true, right?"

"Yeah."

"Remember, Alexa?" and she nodded, "she's actually the one who landed me on that label since Veronica Iglesias, her fiancée, is a record producer."

"They're finally engaged?"

"Yes, last year, they said this year they'll be getting married."

"Aww, that's nice."

"I know."

"She's a sweetheart."

"I'm your sweetheart, not her."

"She's still a sweetheart."

"Fine," and I kiss her temple, "go to sleep now sweetheart, you need rest, I'm just here."

She nodded and kissed my lips, "night, sweetheart."

I smiled, "night, sweetheart," and I let her cuddle with me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.