"Aaron, I-I'm fine- it's okay, calm down" Cameron tried to warn him, pushing past her fear and trying to tell him that he was only riling the man up more and giving him what he wanted- of which of course he knew, he was a smart profiler, but his logic was clouded by a need to protect her, to get that disgusting man's hands off her.

"Yeah Aaron, let me and the lady have a little fun" Ricky roughly brushed the side of Cameron's hips with the hand that had been holding her hair, his other hand on her throat still, and made her shudder with fear.

"Get your god damn hands off her" Hotch barked through gritted teeth.

"P-please be quiet Aaron" Cameron begged him as she felt the man behind her, only encouraged by Hotch's rage of him touching her.

"I won't just watch him hurt you!" Hotch yelled.

"You won't have much of a choice- the zip ties around your wrists makes sure of that" Ricky mocked, brushing his hand across Cameron's collarbones and daring to draw his hand down her v neck of her white cotton midi wrap dress with little yellow flowers embroidered on it that now had dirt and blood splattering it and its puffed sleeves.

She squinted her eyes in pain from his touch, feeling the sick in her throat, feeling the physical pain on her skin, digging her nails so hard into her palms that she thought she might draw blood.

But she knew if she gave a reaction, if she showed the overwhelming fear she felt, then it would only urge him on more.

Hotch went to yell something when a loud buzz rang through all of their ears.

"Shit-" Ricky couldn't hide his concern as the screens cut out and all the lights except the gas lit lamps and main gas-lit dangle light in the middle of the room went dark.

"Don't worry kitten, just the generator" his hideous voice whispered in Cameron's ear, "I'll fix it- I want him to be able to see what I'm going to do to you in full light."

His hand gripped her jaw and yanked her head to look at Hotch who's expression was nothing short of terrifying even in the dim lighting as he stared at Ricky, his jaw clenched so tight that Cameron thought it might snap.

Ricky tied up her hands this time with the zip ties and threw her back into the corner of the room before leaving, the metal door scraping behind him.

Cameron didn't even hear the door lock before she turned and threw up as tears she had been holding back came down her face. She couldn't help it, she had been trying to be brave, to do what she knew agents would do, to play along for long enough that the team would find them or someone would figure out something. But his hands on her throat, him near her, the feeling of familiar threats; it was too much.

She couldn't hear Hotch, she couldn't focus on anything other than stabbing her nails into her palm more as she cried.

She felt like she was somewhere else, an old version of herself many years ago; tied up, shaking, terrified.

Or maybe she had always been that girl all of this time, maybe she was just pretending to be brave, and this was who she would always be;

Terrified, helpless, scared- nothing even close to an agent.

Images flashed in her mind, of what happened with the Prince, with the Tradesmen, their words, their hands, their bodies pushing her down.

She stabbed her palms over and over again with such burning rage and pain, she couldn't see the blood behind her but she knew it must be pooling down her hands now from the cold burning tingling and raw pain.

"Cameron! Stop! Please! You're hurting yourself! Please stop!" Hotch tried to yell over and over again as he saw the blood from her cutting open her hands in a way he didn't know possible.