⚠️•^45^•⚠️

Warning:This Chapter contains alot of horrible stuff.We go into details here after the

Flashback ends

Just skip to the next Chapter if you can't handle it,this one explains about the picture on the phone,Sunghoons backstory a little bit and why he acted more aggressively towards Sunoo.

I'm sorry to all Sunghoon lovers~

———————————————————
„Let's kill them...Let's kill every
single one of them."
———————————————————

Sunghoon
Flashback

„Dad no!I won't hurt him!Maybe I will scream and yell at mom but Sunoo is innocent!"

I was in the Ice hall,skating a little bit while chatting with my father.He heared of the fight with Sunoo in my school a few days ago.

Suddely 6 boys,probably older then me,entered the hall."Take care of him,make sure he behaves well."I saw him smirking,I definitely saw him smirking so I panicked.

„Dad who are they?Dad!Dont leave like that!We got stuff to talk about!"I ran behind him but I wasn't that quick since I got my skating shoes still on.He left me alone with this strangers.

I scoffed and was about to go on ice again when one of them said „Come here."

Come here?Am I a dog or something?"Yo leave me the hell alone.I want to train my body and get warm for my next competition."

„Oh don't worry,we help you to get warm and train that body of yours fully."the 3rd boy said and catched my attention when he started underdressing himself.

I covered my eyes."Dude put that clothes on.What do you guy's want?"

They just came closer and the boy who started underdressing himselfs,grabbed a fist full of my hair and made me kneel down."Now Slut,listen to your father and behave for us hm?"

I nodded hoping they will just leave me alone but they didn't.

Flashback end

„T-they started underdressing m-me.T-they ma-made me ch-choke on-n t-their dick-dicks.T-they made m-me swa-swallow t-their cum.I-it was horrible.T-they co-continued f-fo..r hours.Didn't l-let me t-ta-take a b-break..I-i was crying a..and screaming b-but t-they cov-covered my mouth wi-with a shirt."

I cried into my knees while telling them what happened on that pic."D-dad made a phot-o after-afterwards,w-when I was n-nac-naked,c-cov-covered in c.."

I started breaking into painful sobs once again.I told it nobody.Never anyone because I knew,they would humiliate me,they would make fun of me or be disgusted.I knew I deserved getting r@ped.I deserved it.

„How often?"Jake asked me having his head down low.

„Tr-tried it 6 t-times but s-suc-successed o-only 4.."I tried not thinking about the other times.It was not even a long time ago.I felt disgusting.

The cat looking boy,Jungwon,looked to Sunoo.Sunoo was a crying mess."I-im sorry H-hyung,I d-didnt protected you."he blamed himself.How can he blame himself now?

I stood up slightly.We all sat on the ground next to the..dead bodies...

„I-i go."I was about to walk away when Heeseung spoke up."I give you 2 minutes Jake to explain me exactly why he hurted Sunoo."

..."2 minutes.."