One

Ring Ring Ring

Arthit had just closed his computer when his phone started ringing. He let out a long sigh when he saw it was his mom.

It was way past his office time and yet here he was, sulking about things which were out of his control. The sky had already turned dark and there was no one in the office now except for him and the security guard.

He picked up the call reluctantly, dreading his mother's scoldings. He had told her he'd be home early today. But had lost track of time.

"Hello Mae-"

"Oon, where are you? You told me you'd be early today. I've been waiting for you."

"Yes Mae I'll be there soon." Arthit pressed the phone in between his shoulder and ear as he started packing up his things.

"You better be." His mother replied strictly.

"Okay okay I'll hurry up now bye!" He quickly cut the call and excited the office building.

The bus stop was 3 streets over and he had to walk till there.

Arthit's mind wandered towards his new boss. The current CEO had sold off his company to some big shot businessman who'd be taking over the company from the upcoming week.

His current boss Mr. Rueng was a very good man and treated all the employees like his family. Everyone loved him, but now that he was going to be replaced by some rich kid who knew what would happen? No one knew who he was or his personality.

Arthit was passing the second lane when he heard some voices from inside. This was kind of a dangerous place. He'd seen many thugs going in and out of there.

He hesitated knowing it wasn't a good idea to go inside but eventually curiosity got the best of him and he cautiously stepped inside.

It was dark and there were only 2 streetlights there and one of them was flickering. Arthit hated the flickering of lights. In horror movies something would definitely happen if the lights flickered. But he still moved forward looking for the source of the voices.

Arthit was about to go back when he heard the same voice again from near the flickering streetlight. He walked a little closer to it and saw a silhouette of a man curled up in a fetal position.

'¤'¤'¤

A/n:
    Hope you guys like it...♡