10

i am woken up by the sound of my alarm clock.
i rub my eyes and lazily reach for it to turn it off.

4:30 AM — first tour day

as excited i am to go on my first ever tour as a stylist, this is way too early.

i whine and get up from my bed, then i stretch and open the blinds.

it's still dark outside.

i have decided to leave salem to a friend of mine, so i woke up earlier to make sure he has been fed.

i take a quick, cold shower and get dressed. i brush out my dark hair and do my best to avoid it getting all over the place; an utter failure.
i give salem his breakfast and scratch his head before going back in my room to add every last minute object in my suitcase and close it.

i make my bed and look around to ensure that i don't leave the house a mess.
i do some light makeup and decide to let my hair down for today — it's short anyways.

5:00 AM

i have to be at the airport at six am so i call a cab and while i wait i put salem in his transport box and take a bag with all the stuff he might need and go to my next door neighbor and friend to drop him off.

i kiss both goodbye —salem meowing in annoyance because his chunky body is uncomfortable inside his box— and run back to my house to lock up, then i skip outside to wait, my suitcase in one hand and my backpack on my shoulder as i continuously check the time.

5:15 AM

as soon as i look up, i see the taxi stop right in front of my house. the driver gets out and helps me load my suitcase inside the car.

~~~~

5:55 AM

the taxi reaches the airport and i call up veronica.

buongiorno kat” she says when she picks up.

“morning!” i say “i just got at the airport, where are you?”

“we're at gate 5” she says.

“okay, grazie! see you in a bit”

“don't rush too much, not even the group is here yet” she says and we both chuckle.

we hang up and i look around for any signs.
fortunately, i run into erica and we join forces to find the gate.

after asking around and checking the signs again and again, we finally see veronica.

she's waiting there with sara, the group's manager and his assistant and the entire filming crew.

“there you are!” sara says “we are going straight to the luggage drop off, the band is already there”

the airport staff is probably used to seeing large groups with a shit load of luggages because once we and our twenty different suitcases and bags arrive, they are completely unfazed.

we drop off everything and start looking for our flight gate. there we will —supposedly— meet up with the band.

surprisingly enough, they are already there like sara said. the first one i spotted was thomas, who is completely knocked out in one of the chairs and right next to him sits victoria, who is drinking coffee from a large cup and is scrolling through her phone.
i can't see damiano or ethan so i assume they're outside to smoke.

i plop down in the chair next to victoria, who still hasn't noticed me.

buongiorno vic~” i whisper in an attempt to avoid waking up thomas.

she gasps and almost throws her phone on me in self defence, but then realizes it's just me.
the tension on her shoulders drops as her expression softens as she smiles at me.

“you scared me!” she says as she pulls me into her arms. i let out a satisfied sigh as her scent makes its way into my system.

spiacente” i say apologetically “i didn't want to wake up thomas on accident”

“understandable, i wouldn't want that either” she says and places her hand on my thigh “so how have you been, bella?”

“i've been alright” i say and put my hand on top of hers while checking around to see if anyone is looking at us “i missed you” i whine and she giggles. she leans close to my ear and whispers.
“i'm all yours during the breaks~ or at least the ones we are both alive and not half passed out on some chair”

“way to kill the mood” i say jokingly and she lightly punches my arm.

“i'm just being realistic here” she shrugs her shoulders “but i still am all yours”.

she literally has me wrapped around her finger, doesn't she?

soon, the gate opens and they announce that boarding has now begun.

we both get up and i make my way back to the crew, who had just started showing up again from wherever they were at and we stand in line as a flight attendant checks our tickets and passports.

.

.

.
heh new chapter
a/n WHY IS THIS GETTING SO MANY READS I ALREADY THANKED Y'ALL BUT WTF—