1

i sighed as i entered the dressing room. today is my first day working with måneskin and to be honest i am quite nervous.

my boss told me that i would be mainly styling victoria, the group's bassist.
i didn't know anything about her, except that she is very beautiful, a sick ass bassist and a year older than me.
of course i had to do a small research on them to make sure that i knew at least the basics, like their names, the instruments they play and their ages.

coming to study here in italy was pure luck and i graduated at the very top. i love my job and i've worked with many artists, but not very famous ones.
that was until today though.

as soon as i got inside, five different people turned to look at me.

"you must be kat!" said the only man in the room, who was sitting on the small brown couch "i'm the group's manager and this is my assistant" he said pointing at the woman beside him, who gave me a kind smile.

he got up and shook my hand, then proceeded to introduce me to the rest of the women in the room, who were the rest of the stylists.

they showed me my workspace -a light-up mirror with a bunch of makeup, a flattening iron, accessories and god knows what else surrounding it- and in front of it, a -from what it seemed- comfortable chair.

"the group will be here in about an hour, but we come here earlier in order to prepare our stations" one of the women explained, who introduced herself as veronica "we prepared yours as well, but feel free to change it up the way you like it later, cause now i'm gonna show you around and help you get settled"

i nod along as she speaks and just follow her around as she's showing me the building.

"today the group is invited to some talk show, that's why we're here instead of our usual studio" veronica explained "sorry that we had to drag you into the deep from the first day, but vic's previous stylist had to quit because he would be moving"

"oh..." i say as i take everything in.

"this is the staff's locker room" she said and held the swinging door open for me.

the room was small and one of the walls was covered in small lockers. there were two vending machines and a sitting area, as well as a coffee making machine.

"this is nice" i say as i take in the space "can i leave my backpack in one of those?" i say pointing at the lockers.

"yeah go on, just don't forget to take the key with you" said veronica and waited for me to leave everything i didn't need behind. once i was finished, she spoke again "let's head back now, shall we?"

"you might have to show me around a second time before i remember the way myself" i say jokingly.

"at your service" she says and does a fake bow as we leave the room.

when we get back, there's new stuff that has been added in the room and ethan's stylist, sara, is currently sorting out clothing hangers in the back of the room and sticking stickers with each member's name printed on it, in large, bold letters.

"they're going to be here soon" she announced and with a swift motion of her hand, all four hangers were sent outside the room to somewhere else. as soon as she took care of that, she hurried back to her station to check that everything is in place.

veronica heads over to her station as well, so i decide to do the same.
everything is sorted out nicely, so i don't have to change lots of things.

i put the stuff that i will use more to a more reachable position and make sure i am not missing anything.

i check myself in the mirror. my hair is already pulled back in a half bun and my hands are washed. i tie my apron behind my back and give the mirror one last look before the door swung open and a very stressed manager entered, followed by the group.

i hold my breath subconsciously as i watch them spread around in the room and go to their stylists.
they are all a lot more attractive than they look in pictures damn...

i look around for victoria, but i can't spot her anywhere. then, i feel a finger on my shoulder and instantly turn around. and here i am, face to face with the one and only: victoria de angelis.

man she's hot...

.

.

.
hey whores here's a new book