3

we rush back into the dressing room and pick out the things that we might need for the group's makeup.
following sara, we entered the set.

it was chaotic. wires all over the floor, staff members running around to fix stuff and in the center of it all, the group just calmly drinking water.

"girls go check their makeup we only have five minutes" the manager's assistant told us as she was walking next to us.

i follow the girls and we get to the couch the band was sat.

i walk up to victoria.

"hey" i say as i scan her face. only a few things needed to be fixed so i quickly get the job done.

"hi bella" she says and smiles at me once im finished.

"EVERYONE GET OFF THE SET, WE'RE GOING ON AIR AGAIN"

"i'm gonna catch you later, bella" she says and smiles at me. i try to think of something to say back, but i am pulled away by erica before i get caught on camera.

she leads me to a chair and points at it as the room goes quiet.
the camera starts rolling and the tv presenter starts talking again, full of -most likely- made up excitement.

the questions go back and forth, mostly focusing on damiano's personal life, which honestly made me feel bad.
i will never understand why they have to ask such intrusive questions...

"i see you've hit it off with vic" erica comments and my attention flies to her.

"yeah, she's very nice"

"she is surprisingly comfortable around you... i wonder why..."

"kat is just very easy to talk to, that's why" veronica cuts into our conversation "don't be nosy, erica! it's her first day!"

"yeah yeah i'm sorry, i can't really control it"

"don't worry about it" i say and my gaze goes back at the group.

"and now a question for victoria!" says the presenter excitedly.

"i'm all ears" she says and smiles.

"just how i asked everyone else; is there a special someone in your life?"

"well... there might be someone, but nothing serious yet" she says and glances at me for a split second.

"oh~ who is the lucky guy?"

"i don't wish to make their identity known" she says and smiles in discomfort.

"you heard it here first! there is someone!" said the presenter and kept on with the intrusive questions.

once they were finished, he wished good afternoon to the audience and the show was over.

we headed back to the dressing room, followed by the band, who seemed very exhausted.

as soon as thomas sat down on his chair and the door had closed behind him he sighed in relief.

"thank god this is over! what a nightmare"

"i know right? why did he have to ask that shit?" damiano joined in, clearly frustrated.

"well he is not the first one to do that" ethan commented "but it still is annoying"

they kept on ranting about the interview even after all their makeup had been removed.

victoria stretched her arms and grunted.
"god i'm exhausted"

"honestly i would be too if someone was asking this many personal questions on live tv" i say as i brush her hair.

"at this point i'm used to it, but it will always bother me" she says "you're lucky you're not on the spotlight, kat"

even the way she says my name is hot-

"i guess it has its perks" i shrug.

"do you know how to give massages?" she asks.

"kind of" i say and look at her through the mirror "why? do you want me to give you one?"

"if you don't mind. the back of my neck hurts like crazy"

"yeah sure" i say and move her hair to the side to reveal her back. i carefully touch her in order to figure out where exactly it hurt and started massaging the spot.

she sighed in satisfaction.
"damn you're great with your hands"

"t-thanks" i stutter without stopping.

"so tell me about yourself" she says "since you're my stylist i wanna get to know you"

"what do you wanna know?" i say.

"anything will do" she replies and smiles lightly to the mirror.

i start talking about my hometown, then my friends, then my cats and i feel myself relax around her. i check to see if she's still listening and i happily notice that she's interested in every single detail.

"feeling any better?" i say once i realise that i am still rubbing her back.

"yes i'm feeling great" she says and stretches a bit "you truly are amazing, bella"

"why do you keep calling me bella? i don't mind but how did you choose that nickname?"

"it's because you're very pretty, that's all" she simply says and then changes the subject "so, in exchange, what would you like to know about me?"

"i mean anything would do, i barely know anything about you" i say then i hurry to add "only if you feel comfortable sharing anything of course"

"shh of course i want to! now go grab a chair you've been standing up for way too long and i don't want my pretty stylist to get too tired"

god lend me strength...

.

.

.
idk where this is going but oh well