We have everything we need to be happy, but we aren't happy.

Please, watch the trailer before reading the story

songs (spotify link in profile bio)

NF — Paralyzed

Justin Bieber, benny blanco — Lonely

James Arthur — Train Wreck

SYML — Where's My Love

Nothing. I know this feeling pretty well.

My pain has become my tears, tears have become nothing. I have felt enough to not feel anything anymore. When you wake up in the morning without any feelings and go to sleep as well. You don't smile, cry, shout, or do whatever you want to do, because you lost your motivation and interest. It seems that everything, the whole world want
you to destroy, to be broken, you cannot deal with one problem, because you already have another one.

I know how does it feel. Because every time I look in a mirror I don't recognize myself. The only thing I can see is a torn person who had everything to be happy and lost it. Every day is getting colder.

It has started a few months ago when I broke up with my boyfriend because he harassed me.

"Stop taking photos," my manager said when paparazzi were trying to do some pictures of me. It was my first time to be in public in such a long period, but I still didn't feel anything.

Those people didn't let me go to the studio where the film director was waiting for me.

"Ophelia, tell us about Chris," one of them said.

"How do you feel about the trial's consequences?" another asked.

"C'mon!" Dylan repeated, pushing one of them and cleaning the corridor for me. He was angry because of new information about me on the Internet, another lie I can't live with. Dylan is a black tall man I work with for a few years, he helped me when mass media was calling me "miss trouble", he's the one who supported me.

"I still can't understand your anger," I said, slowly closing my eyes when the man opened a door.

"Because it's our chance to save you career," he nodded, "and I don't want anybody to ruin it."

"Of course," I sighed heavily waking in a director's cabinet. 

I didn't even know him, all I know is the fact he was dreaming to work with me all his life. I wasn't even interested in this work and this guy, I accepted this project because I do respect Dylan's work. For most of our conversation, my manager was talking, I only said "hello", sat down on a chair, and closed my eyes because of a terrible headache, this guy was still impressed with our work, I didn't like it. Now he looks like a fanatic, not like a professional film director.

"You can go to the dressing room, where our makeup artist will prepare you," the director said.

"Prepare for what?" I asked.

"We're filming today, I've already mentioned it," this guy was offended by the fact I didn't listen to him. Probably I'm not Ophelia Wilson he was looking forward to work with.

I looked at Dylan, but couldn't say even a word. I was shocked by this unexpected fact, I was pretending to be angry, nevertheless, I didn't feel it. Dylan is happy about my job more than I do. That's why I agreed to this film.

"It was nice to meet you," the manager's noticed my condition, so he was pretending to be polite and respectful to the guy who's saving my actress career. The film director told us where the dressing room is situated and we left.