Wearing an anklet helps in the flow of positive energy inside our body, and also adds beauty to a woman.

Her grandmother, whom she loved the most, was always fond of it. So when was on her death bed, she handed the most precious ornament to her dearest granddaughter.

Till then it was with her, whenever she wished she wore it and perceived her sincere presence around herself all the time.

Exhaling a sharp breath she put on the anklets on her both ankles and let the beautiful tune out forming from it.

Applied the Baby Lips pink lip balm a little on her lips, she set the small black bindi on the alley of her brows as the white floral printed suit perfectly adorned her congenital beauty.

Grabbing the drape from the closest she checked through the mirror for the last time before stepping out of the room while hugging the two sets of copies and a pen near her chest.

She didn't know why she felt the sudden urge to dress herself up more beautifully today. It might be to catch the attention of him.

Might be, who knew?

🍃

Siya felt a knot in her stomach- she saw Raghav with his blue Bennie, black sweatshirt with the frameless spectacle, was talking with Mr. Agarwal in the cafeteria.

She stood there silently until Mr. Agarwal gestured her to come towards them and she sat beside them.

"...um..or one more important thing Raghav, I forgot to tell you that day, Siya is in my special custody as her father is one of my good friends. As you can look she's a very shy type of girl and doesn't even let anyone know about her problems herself. Though undoubtedly she's a very intelligent student. Her parents are so worried about her studies. That's why they trusted only me and give her all responsibilities. So, I request you to clear all her doubts and guide her properly in my absence. She must be cracked the NEET and I believe you can guide her well, to fulfill it." Mr. Agarwal instructed him about her and in the meantime her cheeks coated a pink shade as she could very well feel his piercing gaze on her all the time.

"You shouldn't have to worry Mr. Ag- I mean Dad-" hearing 'dad' from his mouth Siya gasped in horror as she began to think, whether she heard it right or not.

Technically she thought by their talking that they shared a good bond between them, but Raghav was his own son, okay, she didn't realize it. "... I'll take care of her studies and will try my best to guide her properly. You can trust me." He gladly accepted his proposal and Mr. Agarwal took his leave, leaving them alone there.

It was the most awkward situation ever in Siya's life like she was sitting in front of the groom's family and they were discussing her marriage.

Seriously!

Getting no reply from her side, Raghav abruptly stood up to leave.

'You girl! What the fuck are you thinking? Go and talk with him. It's a great opportunity for you. Oh, God! Girl go, otherwise, it'll be too late!' her inner voice screamed at her while she looked back at him, bewildered.

"Hey, Mr. Flutist, stop!" those four words only left her mouth when she face palmed herself to what she told in a hurry.

He rooted in his place and refined what he heard just a second ago. Chuckled in his mind he turned his head towards her with a weird expression, narrowing his eyes together.