Chapter 7

Draken hauled you in the direction of the hospital, while Takemichi applied pressure to your wound as best he could.

You were barely fighting losing consciousness, but could faintly hear the talking of the two others. You heard two feminine voices appear that seemed distressed, and you assumed that it was Emma and Hina.

You felt Draken lay you onto the ground and Takemichi talking to you.

"Don't worry, an ambulance will be here soon. I promise..." he laid your head on his lap, looking down at you.

You couldn't bring yourself to respond, but opened your eyes slightly to look at him. He had tears running down his face, but gave a smile when you looked at him. You relaxed because of that.

You closed your eyes once more, feeling safe.

But only for a moment.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" The boy whose lap you were resting on yelled.

"What do we have here?" Kiyomasa's voice asked.

"You-" Draken gave him a death glare.

"I screwed up and stabbed the wrong kid," he actually looked nervous about that, "b-but that's not gonna stop me from killing you, Draken! There's no one here to die for you now."

"They're not gonna die, asshole." Takemichi seethed, getting up and standing protectively in front of you. "So fuck off and let us get them to a hospital."

Kiyomasa didn't like his tone. "Why're you out here, shit head? Quick, get the duck tape!" He grinned and the others laughed.

"Takemichi," Draken began. "You completely ignored me last time and look where we are now," he looked to you sadly. "So this time I'm actually begging you, take the girls and (Y/N) to safety, now."

"B-but he has a knife!"

"Listen to me godamnit!" He snapped, causing Takemichi to flinch.

"I'll be damned if they die because of me! This is my fault, so get them to safety and let me beat the shit outta this guy!" He yelled.

Takemichi's eyes widened, he nodded determinedly, going to pick you up, only to be pushed away.

"No..." you pulled yourself off the ground, wincing at the pain in your stomach.

"Moron! Let Takemichi carry you away! Do you wanna die?" Draken looked desperate at this point

"...you're not...fighting...alone." You wiped some blood off of the side of your mouth.

"(Y/N)..." Takemichi sighed. "It's okay, Draken can handle this."

"No!" You yelled at him. "I'm not leaving him with that potato head fuckface!"

"..." Kiyomasa glared at you.

"It wasn't a mistake after all," he growled. "Kill all three of them."

"What?! Why me too???" Takemichi's question went unanswered as Kiyomasa and his five goons approached the three of you.

"Takemichi! Take them now! Run!!!"

"I-" Takemichi looked to you and sighed. "Alright!"

"No!" You struggled against Takemichi as he tried to grab you, but with the amount of blood you lost you couldn't even beat him.

He picked you up and started running in the direction the ambulance would come from, Emma and Hina following behind him.

"Takemichi, you thicc ass son of a bitch put me down!" You clawed at his shirt in a desperate attempt to get away.