Chapter 2

"What the f*ck was the point of ordering this meal if it didn't include a flag!" You heard someone complain as your eyes worked to adjust to your surroundings.

"(N/N) and I wanted flags so we better get flags!" A blonde boy whined to a waitress from what you could see.

"Calm down, Mikey. Here," A taller blonde with a deeper voice stuck a flag on the childish males meal, making him smile and forget about his little outburst.

"Thanks Ken-Chin!"

You looked around nervously, not quite believing what was in front of you.

Was this your life flashing before your eyes? Were you really about to get hit by a train while you were recollecting your middle school years?

"You good, (Y/N)?" Draken asked, shooting you a confused look as your eyes wandered around your surroundings, shock evident on your face.

That's when an intense pain rushed to your head, causing you to grip it and hold back a scream.

"(N/N)...your nose is bleeding, what happened?" Mikey looked at you as well as you reached up to touch your nose. He was right.

"Ugh...what's going on?" You felt incredibly dizzy, to the point keeping your eyes open gave you a headache.

"Uh...do you want us to take you to the hospital?" Draken asked handing you a napkin for your nose.

"No...just give me a minute." Either you really were about to die and were having hallucinations, or maybe, just maybe, you had.....time traveled? That was probably just wishful thinking,  after all you didn't want to accept the possibility of dying.

You brain didn't want to acknowledge either of those options.

Regardless, how would you explain whatever was happening to the doctors if they took you there? Exactly. You couldn't. Going there was not the best plan at the moment.

"What day is it?" You asked them.

"Its Tuesday." Mikey told you, only to be met with a small glare.

"What is the exact date?"

"May 3rd, 2005. You sure you don't want to go to the hospital? What happened all of a sudden? You were fine just a second ago." The tattooed male said as the shorter blonde put the back of his hand to your head.

"Holy sh*t (N/N) you're really burning up. You should seriously get to the hospital. Can you stand?" He got up out of the booth leaving you room to scoot out.

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry I'm sure it's noth-" you passed out immediately after standing up.

"(Y/N)"

I can't see

"(Y/N)!"

Am I dead?

"(Y/N!)"

You forced opened your eyes, to be met with grayish blue ones.

"Takemichi?" It seemed the power of ✨friendship✨had really ressurected you.

"Are you okay????"

"Um no, but uh are you okay?"

"Well- yes, why? I'm not the one in the hospital bed."

"You dyed your hair p*ss yellow like you did back in middle school. I assumed you had a mental breakdown or something in order for this," you motioned towards his hair "to happen."

"About that..." he chuckled nervously.

"Hm?"

"In a way, I am back in middle school. So are you."