Chapter 6

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME!!" Takemichi full on screeched while trying to hit Mikey, who easily evaded it, causing him to fall into trash bags.

"Y-you okay, Takemichi?"

"SHUT UUUUUUUUUP!!!!"

Everyone did just that.

"Don't you care about the people around you?! Because it doesn't look like it! You destroyed my stuff! You're destroying Toman, which mean so much to so many people!!"

Mikey looked down.

"Everyone who looks up to you is gonna start fighting too! It's no longer just your problem! So goddamnit start acting more mature!!"

"Takemitchy..."

"Forget it. Just leave already."

"Listen, this whole time.... There's been poop stuck in your hair."

He looked up, and there was, in fact, poop in his hair.

"Ahh!! Gross!!" He flung it out of his hair, and Mikey and Draken started to run away, mocking him.

"Let's get out of here Ken-Chin!" Mikey laughed. Takemichi's shit speech seemed to make them forget about their argument.

Takemichi chased the two of them around for hours, trying to make sure they were getting along okay, before all three of them returned to his place since it had already gotten dark.

"Hey, why didn't (Y/N) come with us?" Draken asked them on their way back as Mikey told Takemichi he needed to shower.

"Oh? I think they went back inside with the others when you started throwing my stuff!!"

"Do you think they saw the shit in your hair?" Mikey chuckled.

Takemichis face went red. "I sure hope not."

"HEY!" Takuya met them in front of Takemichi's house.

"Psst, Takemitchy, isn't this supposed to be the super chill one?" Mikey whispered and quirked a brow.

"Yeah... what's wrong Takuya?" Takemichi asked.

"What the hell kind of friends are you guys?" He looked at them all angrily.

"Ehhhh? What did you say to me?" Draken towered over him.

"Did you not even realize you knocked out (Y/N) while throwing all that shit?"

"Takemitchy's hair poop knocked them out?"

"NO! A BASEBALL BAT YOU THREW DID!"

"What?!" Takemichi looked horrified. "Are they okay?!"

"(Y/N)s still knocked out, but they're okay."

"Fuck..." Draken looked down.

"Where are they?" Mikey asked.

"Upstairs on the couch," he sighed. "But you cant come in."

"Huh?"

"This is your fault! You guys didn't even do anything about it, so you can go to hell! And you!" He pointed at Takemichi.

"(Y/N) is so gonna beat your ass when they wake up! I'll make sure of it!"

Takemichi looked honestly horrified at that, not sure whether or not his friend was joking.

"B-but this is my house! You cant kick me out!"

"You can go in. I'm pissed at you but those two are the ones who threw the bat so they can't come in."