Poetic Justice ₪ XXV

Start from the beginning

"First time we had sex, when she went away to college and started talking to this dude, and when she was telling me how I should work through that Rihanna thing. But basically when I made that video when I was drunk that was real shit right there."

"Damn nigga, pick one. That was a test, so basically Mijo has nothing to do with it?

"He added to it but no not really, if I wanted to leave I would've left. A baby is going to keep me tie down."

"Do you think she stuck around for him?"

"No, she's in it for the relationship. I know how she feels about me, she got too mad when Ri gave me a friendly kiss that night at the studio. Sometimes she'll say something like you're hurting Mijo in the end he's the one you need to apologize to, but really that's a cover up because she won't for some reason admit she's hurt or sad or unhappy and she refuses to cry in front of me."

"She wants to maintain the hard exterior, you need to penetrate through that on some occasions. Even if it makes her mad because that's the only time she'll admit the words she doesn't want to say. Brielle is like afraid bringing herself down to that level, because she's afraid to open herself up to get hurt and look weak. You make her feel that damn good that she has to play hard so you won't hurt her."

"How the fuck do you come up with this shit?"

He laughed, "I'm good with women."

"A nigga that's good with women but doesn't have one of his own, ain't that some shit."

Brielle

Ryan - Good Morning Beautiful, try to smile for me today . 6:13 AM

- I think I can do that, thank you (: 6:20 AM

I never had a guy text me something sweet in morning, I see why girls like the little things like this. I took off work today cause I just wasn't in mood to deal with anybody. I just wanted time to myself today so I took care of Brielle, it feels so good when I get my hair done it's like every month or so I'm cutting away an unwanted piece of me. But I still feel not myself, nothing can bring you back like a new pair of shoes but getting Jordans isn't the same anymore without clowning with Chris about getting matching shoes. I switched to heels, when I came out the store people were taking pictures of me. I didn't think they would know who I was without Chris, but I was wrong this is too much right just leave me the fuck alone.

- Are you busy, please tell me your about to go on your lunch break ? 12:46 PM

Ryan - In an hour, why what's up ? 12:48 PM

- I just want to talk to somebody I know . I'm not feeling too good right now :/

Ryan - Meet me on 45th Maxwell Ave outside the Dunkin Donuts 12:49 PM

My mind is in disarray I just need something to clear this shit out, I need a strong ass drink.

"Two regulars Tony!" Ryan said buying us a hot dog.

"Thank you," I smiled as we sat under a tree and ate. "So what do you do?"

"I work in that building over there, it's the biggest law firm of the city."

"That's great, you doing good for a single father."

He smiled, "Thank you!"

"What are you doing tonight?"

"Probably nothing, why?"

"Cause man I just want to go out, I need some time to just have fun I need a drink." I smiled.