Chapter 4

The next morning when I woke up Lucas was nowhere to be seen, I can't believe it already 8 oclock but it's still dark out. I am a early riser normally I would have been up from 6 o'clock.

Ping !!

Reaching for my phone I realized I had 5 missed calls, all from Lia.

Though I am relieved that they arent from Liam I am a bit worried. I had expected him to call me non stop when I didn't show up but he didn't not even one missed call or a text message

Probably he came to his senses and realized there was no way I could have traveled in that weather last night, sigh what am I thinking ? It Liam we're talking about, Liam wouldn't care if I got blown away once he got what he wanted, once he felt incontroll.

Taking a break from my internal battle I decided to give Lia a call.

"Avery Annita Reid !!, where the helll have you been? What happened between you and Liam? why aren't you taking my calls ? Lia calm down why are you shouting.

I am unable able to process what's she's asking not to mention answer.

" Avery what are you going to do? Am sure whatever happened between you and Liam it wasn't that bad for him to get you kicked out of university"

"He did WHAT!!!" Silence.. all I heard is silence. Probably Lia made a mistake, yeah she made a mistake that explains it.

" Lia ?, are you there?" I asked trying to keep my voice as calm as possible

"Avery. I taught you knew. I taught that's the reason why you weren't taking any calls. I went to the admission office this morning to sort out some transfer documents for an inter in my department when I overheard the staff talking. Am really sorry Avery what are you going to do?"

He got me kicked out. That little prick finally did it. I knew this day would come, I just knew it. I was wish wishing against it though. I never taught I would be over something like this though

That ungrateful bastered after everything that he had put me through after all the abuse I endure this is the thank you I get. The one thing I taught no one could take from me Liam took.

"Avery hunny are you okay?" I could heard the pity in Lia's voice and it made me more frustrated

I didn't want anyone's pity I wanted my life back

"Yeah. Lia let me call you back okay." I didn't wait for a reply before disconnecting the call.

I felt so numb, so broken, I needed comfort. I needed someone to tell me everything will be okay. But I have no one am all alone.

Aa much as I wanted to feel sorry for myself I knew now isn't the time to feel sorry for myself Avery.

I need to get to the university as soon as possible. There must be something they can do. I must be strong, I havent started crying and I will keep it that way. No used crying over spilled milk when there is some left in the container

Getting out of bed I could feel the cold floor against my bear feet but I didn't mind.

All I know is I needed to find Lucas and fast. He is the only person that could take me to the university. Please let the storm passed already

Leaving the room walking in the same direction as I did last night I went In search of Lucas.