He smiled and kissed my head again. After that Jughead didn't speak with me so I was getting a little worried, today was the pool day and I met up with Veronica. She and Archie had an indoor pool. We were at hers as I saw Archie.

As she walked away I pulled him aside "have you talked to Jughead yet? I've been getting really worried he hasn't talked to me since...since the awful dinner he went to with me...can you just check up on him? I can't find him."

He nodded saying "don't worry Betty I'll go look for him."

I smiled and he left and I continued following Veronica. It was an indoor pool however the walls were glass and you could still see everything.

I smiled as she said "you like?"

I nodded and said "let me change to my swimsuit?" She nodded and I went to the bathroom, i got out wearing a baby pink bikini and it was a duo of underwear and bra, it covered my boobs and lifted them slightly and Veronica wore a polka dot bra and underwear set and it really showed off her boobs and her boobs were really bigger then mine.

She then said "you like?"

I laughed and nodded as she grabbed my hands saying "you have to feel this..."

Suddenly she pressed my hands on her breasts.

I said "wtf it feels so soft but it looks like it hurts."

She nodded saying "I'm trying to make my own fashion line this is one of the swim sets."

I smiled and she did too.

Soon after Cheryl and Toni got here and of course Toni wore a one piece that it had a low V neck and it exposed part of her breasts and it was almost a snake skin like pattern. Cheryl as well had on a floral bikini with a push-up bra. As Toni brought out hers and Cheryl's floaty.

I asked Veronica "where's Josie? It's kinda rude to not come no?"

She sighed and suddenly the doorbell went off, Veronica ran over and we saw Josie and Kevin. Josie and him walked in.

Josie asked "was it okay to bring Kevin?"

Veronica smiled saying "the more the merrier, you guys want some drinks? I'm making some."

They both said "some soda?"

Veronica laughed and said "wait your serious?"

I smiled and Veronica said "we mean...alcoholic drinks..."

They both said "oh..."

I then said "I want a blood Mary."

She smiled and nodded shouting "Cher! Toni! What do you guys want!"

Toni yelled "two martinis!"

We looked at them and they then said "we would like..."

Veronica then said "how about I surprise you?"

They nodded and Veronica walked over and I smiled grabbing there hands.

I told them "bathrooms are right here."

They nodded and I ran out and saw Cheryl and Toni floating on their swan floaty. Josie soon came out with an orange floral bikini and Kevin came out with a tank top a floral shirt and blue shorts. I smiled and they sat down.

I said "so how have you guys liked it here so far?"

Kevin said "I like it...just quite nerve racking you know?"

I smiled and Josie said "in all honesty I just want Sweet Pea to be safe."

I smiled and said "so do you guys have rough home life's?"