The date (Zoro x reader)

Start from the beginning

I lower my upper body and sandwich his dick in between my boobs.

I use my hands to move them up and down, rubbing them against his hard dick. He puts his hand under my chin and lifts it up.

"Look at me while you do it (y/n)."

I continue to tit fuck Zoro as I look into his beautiful brown eyes as his look deeply in mine.

Eventually he gets close, and closes his eyes.

"(y/n), i'm about to cum, so if you don't want to get it all over you, you should stop."

"But I want you to cum all over me Zoro."

I keep using my hands to raise and lower my breasts along Zoros dick, until he comes. It goes all over my face and breasts.

I use my thumb to wipe his cum from my face and lick my boobs while looking at Zoro, knowing I will turn him on even more.

He looks at me with pure lust.

"Please use your mouth next (y/n), then I can return the favor." He says. I nod and lower my head towards his dick.

I start by licking the tip, going in circles, licking up cum. He puts his hand on my head and I decide to put his full length in my mouth.

He's so big that he hits the back of my throat, and it's still not all the way in. I place my tongue on the underside of his penis and use that, to give him extra pleasure.

I go up and down, and use to my hand to help get what my mouth can't.

I can hear Zoro moaning quietly. It sounds like he's trying to hold back.

I look up at him and he has his other hand covering his mouth as his head is facing the sky.

Closing my eyes, I continue to bob my head up and down along his penis, as his moans get louder and more intense.

"Fuck (y/n). This is the best blowjob I have ever gotten. I'm gonna cum again." He has either really good or really bad timing, as he cums right after he said that.

I made sure to get as much of him in my mouth as I could when he came.

His warm semen filled the back of my throat, and I lifted my head up.

"Time for me to return the favor (y/n), ecspecially after the pleasure you just put me through. I knew it would be a good idea to bring the blanket. Lay down."

I did as he told me to, and laid on my back. He positioned his head between my legs.

All of a sudden I felt his tongue on my clit, going in circles. He ran his tongue down my folds and stuck his tongue into my vagina.

Zoro ran his tongue back up to my clit again and lightly bit down, causing me to flinch in pleasure, and close up my thighs on his head.

"Your gonna crush my head with your thick thighs if you do that too hard (y/n)." He joked.

I put a hand on his head and another over my face. He continued to use his tongue to pleasure me. He would switch between using his tongue to go in circles around my clit, to sucking on it, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Suddenly I could feel myself starting to finish.

"Zoro, I'm gonna cum."

"Please cum for me (y/n)." He said before continuing to suck on my clit causing me to orgasm. I let out moans of pleasure instinctively, and I gripped the hair on his head that was getting crushed between my thighs.

"Enough of the foreplay. I'm gonna stick it in you now." Zoro said. He sat up and lifted my legs onto his shoulders.

He looked down and spat. I felt him rubbing the tip of his dick around my entrance.

Zoro slowly slid his penis into me allowing me to get used to his massive size.

"I'm all in (y/n)." He smirked. He stayed like that for a few seconds and then slowly slid out until only his tip was in me.

Zoro bent down and placed a hand next to my head on the ground. He placed the other one on my boob, gripping it hard, but not hard enough to hurt me.

"If it gets to be too much, tell me." Zoro said right before he slammed his full length into me. It caused my back to arch and made me tilt my head back. "Are you ok, (y/n)?"

"Just give me a second." I said while my hand was gripping his shoulder. After a few seconds I felt like I was ok to continue. "Ok, you can keep going."

Zoro continued to go out and slam into me, slowly picking up speed. The sound of our skin slapping echoed in the forest. He was hitting my good spot, and I could feel myself starting to orgasm once again.

"Fuck (y/n), you feel so good. I'm glad you can take me." Zoro said as he started to rub my nipple with his thumb.

"Zoro, you feel so good. I'm about to cum."

"So am I, (y/n). Let's cum together." Zoro groaned in unison with his thrust.

He kept slamming his dick into me, until I felt warmth inside me, and I orgasmed.

Zoro stopped and caught his breathe. Then he wrapped his arms around my torso and brought me close to him. He stood up while holding me and placed me against a tree.

"We aren't done yet (y/n)." He said as I wrapped my legs around his torso.

He lifts me up slightly and positions his dick by my hole, and lowers me back down.

He starts to thrust. But this time he wasn't slamming into me. He was gentle this time. grinding into me, which is sweet, but I want him to be rough.

"Zoro, go harder." I beg.

"Sorry (y/n), I can't."

"Why not? Don't tell me your tired already." I tease.

"Don't underestimate me (y/n). If I go hard your back will get scraped up from the tree bark, and I don't want to hurt you." Zoro said while looking deeply into my eyes.

I wrap my arms around his neck and dig my head into his neck, and start to suck, leaving marks.

Zoro continued to grind into me, hitting a different spot than before, it feels even better. I start to let out moans into his neck, and he started to grunt.

He started to pick up speed a little bit, while still being gentle as he lowered one of his hands down towards my ass and started to squeeze it.

I orgasmed and a few second later, Zoro came. His cum started to drip out of me.

He lowered me, and I struggled to stand. He put his hands on my hips and turned me around, so that I faced the tree.

"Once more, and then we are done. Ok (y/n)?"

"Mhm." I nodded.

I raised my hands up to my face and placed them on the tree so that I could have a cushion.

Zoro slid his cock into me. He leaned forward and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled back. With his other hand, he grabbed onto my breast, yet again.

He started to pound into me again, like the first time. The sound of our skin clapping echoed through the forest yet again.

I was really struggling to stand, and Zoro could see it.

"Just a little bit longer, (y/n). I'm about to cum." He said through grunts.

I could feel my knees starting to give up, just as he cums inside me one last time.

Zoro let go of me and I instantly dropped onto my knees. He went around and picked up all of our clothes and threw mine towards me.

"Can you dress yourself?" He asks.

"Yea, but I don't think I can walk home."

"I will carry you home, and we will take a shower and get you cleaned up."

"Ok." I looked up at him and smiled.