Deceived marriage (edited)

Start from the beginning

He started laughing again.

"Soppy, i don't have any psychic powers but you are speaking a loud."

Oops, dear earth I always loved you. I watered you and planted plants all the time. So please do me a favour. Please open up and swallow me. And save me from the embarrassment which I'm gonna face. Save me from the devil of my HUSBAND.

Now to  say i was blushing that would be the understatement.

He pulled me back in to his bed. Held my hands in his. Squeezed them a little and said,

"Soppy, i don't remember when was the last time i laughed so much or even had so much of fun.

I wanted to thank you from the moment i gained my consciousness, for the support you have given, for standing by me, for defending me and the most for being with me.

I would have still be in the darkness if it wasn't for you. You are my angel soppy.

I'm glad to have you in my life.

But just saying the word thank you isn't enough.

So I promise you, I will grant you one wish. When ever and what ever you want. All you have to do is ask. And I will do it for you."

Wow!! I didn't know what to reply, so I just smiled at him and hugged him tightly. He returned the hug and sighed into my neck.

That itself created goosebumps in my body. My heart was racing so fast. I'm sure even he could hear that.

We heard some one clearing the throat. It was the nurse. And it was then we noticed no one were there at the room , they might have wanted to give some privacy.

After checking his vitals the nurse said,

"You are very lucky Mr.Veryma,  your wife took good care of you. She never left your side even when your parents requested. She always stayed beside you. You won't get these type of girls now a days. Take good care of her.

My almighty bless you."

At that whole Vicky's composure changed. He was clenching his hands and teeth. His body was rigid. Before I could ask what's the matter his family barged in. They spoke to him for a while and then left.

It was just Rahul who stayed behind they started discussing business. I knew he's going to be busy, he has to catch up all the work.

Next day he got discharged. We went home. He was so busy with work. He spent most of the time at office. But always had dinner with me. We talked, teased a lot.

Over all it was bliss.

He worked hard, some days he brought work at home, he even let me help him. When ever I helped him with his work he took me out for dinner, ice cream and all.

I told him about my online programming classes. Next day he enrolled me into an institute. Because apparently I will get good experience with that.

When ever my classes got cancelled , he ordered me to work at his company. I never objected it.

Even though I never get to work with him.

After few weeks I started observing him changing, he started getting frustrated easily. He was restless, always in bad mood. It was affecting us.

Once i noticed some private investigator and lawyers contact numbers and files at his office, when i asked him the reason he snapped at me.

Even Rahul had no idea, about what's going on with Vicky.

Next day he apologized.

We were invited by his parents for dinner.

Even Rahul was coming with us.

I decided to wear saree. I curled my hair. Applied slight make up, when i was about to leave, Vicky stopped me.

He pulled me towards him, hugged me tightly as if its going to be our last hug. Lifted my face.

He kissed my cheeks, my eyes, my fore head , my nose and at last he kissed at the corner of my mouth.

I was feeling jello. Electricity was surging inside my body, my whole body was buzzing. My heart was beating so loud.

Vicky was holding me in his arms. His hands were gripping my naked stomach tightly.

The area where his hands touched my body was tingling. Every nerve ending was alive. We both were breathing heavily.

"Soppy, my angel, you have no idea how much i have started CARING for you. You have become a part of me.

No matter what I will never forget you.
You will always hold a special place in my heart."

His words were so sincere but  there was some hidden message behind that. There was a BUT in that sentence.

I had no strength or courage to ask him that. So I kept quite. He drived towards his parents house.

The silence was suffocating, I knew it was the kind of silence before storm.

When we reached, every one were already waiting for us. We made a small talk.

It seems like every one could feel the tension between us, but they didn't question it..

But Rahul being Rahul started teasing us.

"So Mr.vikram Verma, please tell us how is you marriage life treating you?  The end of your bachelor days do you miss them?"

"Rahul khanna, i don't know what you are talking about. I'm still a bachelor ."

Every one laughed at that, they thought he was joking but I knew him better than others. I knew what he's going to say next will definitely change our lives.

"I wasn't kidding, we aren't married. Our marriage isn't legal. Our marriage isn't accepted. I wasn't at sound mind. Hence there is no marriage. And I'm still a bachelor."

Every word from his mouth was like a physical blow for me. Like a dragger peircing my soul. I flinched at his every word.

I could hear the sound of my heart breaking. I could feel my hope shattering. My will getting destroyed completely.

And that's how I was married. A DECEIVED MARRIAGE..

_rebel ridz.

Ugh.. finally re-written so plz what eva mistakes u find dont fuss about it....

Its not edited. N i really dont have time to edit.

Bdw if you like this chap
Vote. Comment. Share. And follow.

Love ya'll