Wrath punched the barrier causing to crush it into pieces while the others did their own businesses.

"Let's drive them away. This area is pure enchanted because of the ancestry of the former leaders of Zelquestria. This place is consider as the home of the past people so let's try our best to protect it from them." She announced to them.

"Also, be careful. We might be outnumbered them but their power is strong too. Please look after Ali, Skye and especially, Dymitri." She said worriedly.

"Noted." They replied in chorus and in understanding the current situation.

They must look out for the trio, because if one of them was captured and transfigured again, except for Dymitri, they might be in danger also putting Zelquestria and the other regions, not just then but also the whole magical world they lived in into grave danger.

The Sins began summoning low classed demons, starting the chaos. They all started to move, with the Pillars together with their own protector, they started to join the fight and protect the place.

"Gates of the Golden Bull, Lion and Scorpion, please ascend!" Three magical doors opened revealing Taurus, Leo and Scorpio on action as they started to attack the demons flying around and attacking them.

With Exequile on Skye's side, he helped the Gatekeeper thoroughly on targeting them down using his psychic powers.

Ali blasting sacred white flames turning demons making contact with his magic into ashes trotted forward with demonic monsters from Kieffer's nightmares realm.

As the last incident happened on Crystal Academy which made the academy to close temporarily, after their departure, they made sure to train and become more powerful incase this happens. Improving a lot both physically and mentally, they are just getting started.

On the other hand, Theodore throwing his fist into the demons' faces brutally making them into ashes while Dymitri started to summon his weapons and started fighting. Slashing them one by one with his dagger and sword, a burst of light made an appearance above the skies catching everyone's attention. Joker finally appeared.

He immediately casted a powerful attack against Dymitri but he was fast enough to deflect the attack back to him but Joker dodged it.

"It seems like you've gotten stronger." He smirked but Dymitri remained unfazed.

"This time, I'll make sure I'll capture all of you three." He said and immediately disappeared into thin air.

This made Dymitri and Theodore alert of their surroundings until Joker suddenly appeared behind Theodore and gave him a hard kick in the side causing the man to stumble a few steps.

Dymitri swayed his weapons towards him but he swiftly dodged it and teleported once again. This time, he appeared beside Dymitri and gave him a swift punch in the stomach causing the god to fell in the floor with great pain in his guts. He was caught off guard.

"I don't know that would be easy to make you down." Joker spatted while Dymitri is gasping for air. He was about to grab Dymitri by the hair but Dymitri was the one who teleported now.

Joker looked behind but it's too late, Dymitri slashed his chest and blood started to gush out, some of them splattered on  Dymitri's face. Joker stepped backwards while enduring his agony.

"At least I'm fast enough to fight back." The young God of Time replied and blasted a purple beam that hit Joker successfully. The man lost his consciousness as his energy too. Khalil was fast enough to put an enchantment around him, disabling his abilities so he can't go anywhere when he woke up.