•01• ustream

Dallas

"Alright guys, in t-5 we have to start our ustream." I yelled to the girls. I pushed a bra under my bed and fluffed a pillow. I was attempting to make my bedroom look good for this, but I wasn't getting very far.

"I can't wait for the new questions that our fans are going to ask us! I like having people explore our lives." Sabrina said, rolling around in a ball.

Note: Boredom gets the best of you.

"Sounds pretty creepy to me. Like 'When was your first period?' Beep beep? Too much info!" Emily spun around in my computer chair as she waved her index finger in the air.

"Okay.. Let's start." I offered, turning my laptop on and pulling up Ustream.

Once we got settled in, we did our regular greeting.

"Hey guys! We're GIA. I'm Star. I'm Joni. I'm Emily. I'm Dallas, and I'm Sabrina."

"Look at this question." Emily tapped the screen where the comments were rapidly popping up. "Who is your celebrity crush? I'll go first and I'll have to say, Kendall Schmidt." She made a gesture of fainting back in seat. He's pretty cute, I'll give her that, but not swoon worthy.

I decided to go next. "I don't really like anyone." I tried to sound cool. Honestly, I rather just keep my love life on the down low.

"Neither do I. Do you know how hard it is for girls to keep their boyfriends? I am so afraid of falling in love." Sabrina ended her sentence by pushing her glasses up her nose. It didn't do her much justice, because the frames fell back down.

I scrolled through the questions and found one that was perfect. "What about, 'Why is IM5 your rival band?' You know what we can't really answer." I said.

Our rivalry was going viral. It's no secret that our manager has also been dating their former manager Eben. Since we have tough luck, soon enough we'll be making a song with them. Actually, that might not be so bad.

--
Dana

"That's right! You better not answer that question." I screamed at Will's laptop.

"Dana, what are you doing?" Will asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and we both eyed his laptop. I lunged for it before he could take it away, but a I was too late.

He rolled his eyes when he realized what I was watching.

"You're clearly wasting your time." Will gave me his laptop back.

It isn't necessarily wasting my time if I want to know about the girls we're recording a song with soon. I may or may not have brought up the idea to our manager.

published: 05•20•2013
edited: 02•14•2015