"Juggie you okay?" She asked me.

She was in her robe and she said "don't take it off, I'm naked, but what's wrong?"

I sighed and said "can you get Josie out right now! The club is about to be filled."

She nodded and ran and I said to Sweet Pea "if she fucks this up."

He said "you won't touch her."

I rose my eyebrows and he said "I wouldn't hurt Betty if she was scared."

I sighed and said "fine, but she better handle it cause I don't care."

Soon enough she and Betty came out.

Betty said "she's just nervous, don't worry, I'm gonna guide her."

She kissed me saying "love you!"

I laughed as she went back and I sighed saying "your lucky Sweet Pea."

He sighed as the venue began filling up. I saw all three girls waiting for Kevin to say something and I saw Betty in a long black robe. I was curious to see her outfit today, she had the same jewelry on as she did back when she practiced, she even had the same platforms.

I smiled as Kevin said "gentlemen, thank you for coming to the opening night of La Bonne Nuit. Now introducing Cherry, Vanessa, Elizabeth and Josette!"

I sighed as I saw all of them of them come out and Josie, Veronica, and Cheryl were on the floor as Betty came out and everyone cheered.

"Of course..." I laughed out.

She began slowly taking off her robe and I saw her outfit, it was an emerald green color. There was only one long strap covering her entire body. Men instantly threw out money and I gulped. As I watched her I felt myself feel a little aroused by her.

Fangs suddenly said "Jug, he's here..."

I smiled and said "bring him."

He nodded and I said "Betty make sure Josie dances."

I smiled and said "Kevin wrap up Betty's song and move too the 3 girls dancing instead, after that keep a close eye out with Toni."

I sighed as suddenly I saw a guy, he had a suitcase right in front of him and he looked afraid.

"Alright, Fangs let's get him a drink."

He snapped his fingers and Toni came pouring two shot glasses and an extra.

He asked "who else...are we having?"

I smiled and suddenly heard "aww you almost forgot about me Juggie..."

I saw Betty and smiled "we're having someone who's extremely joyful and loves to party..."

She smiled and went over to him and giggled lightly.

"What's your name?"

He replied "M-Malachi."

She smiled saying "well...just stay calm baby...I'll make you feel real good..."

Betty began moving around on him and I sighed lightly.

I said "alright you seek my goods and I profit 90 percent no?"

He then said "yeah..."

Betty smiled and I said "alright that's enough Elizabeth."

She pouted saying "but he's so cute..."

I pulled her away and she frowned saying "don't be jealous baby..."

She kissed me hungrily and I smiled kissing her back and she smiled and grabbed the shot and took it in one go and she smiled staying on my lap, I opened the case and didn't see anything but a note.

You stupid idiots think we'd waste our time with you. We don't care for your money. We care for us.

I looked up at him and Betty read the note.

I said "who are you? Betty kill him."

She smiled and grabbed a gun aiming it at his head.

Suddenly he yelled "my real name is Joaquin Desantos please don't hurt me!"

I grabbed Betty's hand and she stopped.

I said "your an innocent man?"

He nodded and I said "tie him up."

He was confused and I said "in order for you to understand...we will make you."

He looked worried as he was taken away.

Betty held Cooper and asked "what do we do?"

I then said "we don't deal with these freaks. They will be missing out however...that doesn't mean we have something else on our hands my love."