•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ•

Start from the beginning

"Please stop, Y/n."

He spoke with a shaky voice in between his shallow breathing, his eyes looking deep into your lust filled ones. Your eyes speaking the language of your cravings, the desire to have him swirled into them, thickly.

"Don't you like me?"

Your eyes suddenly shone with innocence as they gazed at him seeking for affirmation, all naughtiness gone. Jungkook gulped at your question blinking twice, his heart pumping faster than it ever did. Your hand moved to caress his cheek ever so softly and he found himself leaning into your touch. The silence you got in return of your question made you smile sadly, even in your non-sober mind you felt the stab in your heart.

"Taehee is so lucky."

A lone tear escaped from your eyes as you said those words, now your hand moving to play with his soft hairs. Jungkook couldn't help but frown at your words, his lips parted seeing the moisture collected in your eyes.

"Princess, I-"

His words ended when he felt a gentle peck on his lips, you weren't ready to hear his rejection. He felt his insides going crazy with that one innocent action as he stared at you baffled. You closed your eyes feeling your body burning and heating up again, it was almost painful with the frustration building up in your lower body.

"Jungkook go or I might lose my control again."

You tried to push him away, clenching your thighs together as you whined, feeling your insides throbbing. Jungkook stood up straight knowing it was better to leave your room even when every bit of his being wanted to stay beside you. He looked down at your figure drenched in sweat, your face completely red as your eyes stayed closed with frowns between your eyebrows. The exclusive evening gown cladded to your body as you laid on the bed, disturbed with your inner turmoil.

"I am sorry, I am unable to help you but call me if you need help with anything else. I will be in my room."

He spoke with very gentle tone to which you nodded softly without opening your eyes. He gulped feeling the heaviness in his heart looking at your condition but he proceeded to walk out of the room anyways, what stopped him was the next words falling off your lips.

"Fuck it! I will just go out and look for a man."

He widened his eyes at your sentence as he turned to look at you, standing up from the bed all set to leave the apartment in search of a man. He grabbed your wrist just as you were about to pass him making you whine.

"Leave my hand, Jungkook."

You scoffed at him trying to snatch your wrist away from his hold but of course he was stronger. Jungkook only raised his eyebrow with a teasing smirk playing on his lips.

"And what are you gonna do when I leave your hand?"

He gently brought you closer to him now directly looking into your eyes, the smirk ever left his face as he spoke with a playful tone. You rolled your eyes in clear annoyance.

"I don't know, probably I will go to a club look, for a good-looking guy and ask him to fuck me."

You spoke with a sudden attitude putting your free hand on his hard chest ready to push away. Jungkook's eyes darkened at your words but the still smirk stayed content.

"And you think I will let another man to even come near you?"

Jungkook questioned sarcastically smiling at you and you again rolled your eyes at him. Your frustration and irritation level was on another level, the line that somehow managed to still keep a bit of your sanity was thin.