JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???

Start from the beginning

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME NIGHT OF RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) MARRIGE.... AFTER AN HOUR PARI LEFT 2ND FLOOR OF ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH )....

IN PARI'S ROOM :

It was seen that PARI was pacing forth & back in her room... She was looking very restless....

FLASHBACK :
BEFORE AN HOUR :

PARI went to her room after encounter with REYANSH & changed her dress from that havy long gown to in some comfy cloths...

( Guys imagine PARI like this for the rest of scene

( Guys imagine PARI like this for the rest of scene....)

After taking a shower of hot water for good 20 min... She changed in some comfy blue denim shorts & a red tank top.... She was exhausted with this whole long day after such long wedding & marrige rituals.... She lied on her bed thinking about the recent encounter with REYANSH... It made her restless she thought to sleep to avoid all this feelings she was taking her pillows that's ehn her hands bumped with something she sat up on bed to look what it is & saw a smart phone on her bed... Seeing it she thought....

PARI M. V. : PHONE... But who's... Till I remember I loss my phone na along with SEJU & RUHI'S phone or I should say are phones got robbed na then how this one came here... Wait oh god how clumsy & forgetful I am... HEY GANPATI BAPPA WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PARI... How can you forget this... This is ARY BHAI'S ( ARYAN ) Phone... Oh PARI how stupid you are... You forgot that you are the only one who took ARY BHAI'S Phone from him to click pictures & then didn't return it... You are so stupid & lazy you forgot this phone in room when you came to take RUHI & MAAN BHAI'S marrige gift & even after marrige at the time of leaving you forgot to give it back to him... If I would have left then ARY BHAI'S phone must have gone with me... You are so mean, you didn't even thanked him for it.... Now let's give him his phone back... He must be searching for it must be thinking that, it has been missing... But wait before returning the phone back to ARY BHAI lest see the photos first which I have clicked in marrige... I want to know how I was looking in wedding... I am dam sure I was looking like a witch with all that make-up which mist have ruin up due to crying & all thanks goes to MISS SEJAL only.... This make up can't even let us show are emotions na... So fake it is... That's the reason I don't like to do make-up... Tomorrow I will order a new phone for myself & then transfer all this pictures in that mobile of mine so after leaving this mansion & INDIA, I will have memories of RUHI & MAAN BHAI'S wedding... I will have memories of DADI, SIYA, CHACHI, CHACHU, ANDY BHAI ( ANGAD ), BUNNY ( AHAAN ) & AN.... You need to forget him PARI... You can't think about him... Just forget their was any ANSH you knew.... He can't be part of your life... Forget their was any REYANSH in your life with whom you befriended & fell in love... He is just REYANSH RAISINGHANIA for you now who is your best friend, souli RUHI'S brother in law & your MAAN BHAI'S brother nothing else... You have to move on PARI.... You have to divert your mind from his memories... It's tough but you have to do it... ( taking/inhaling a long breath... ) It's so stressful yaar... ( inhaling & exhaling for a few seconds ) Hash... Let it be lets see pictures now....