Specials Episode~5

(Modern World, Kana 5 years old, Mafia Au)

A man was being drag to a unknown room with two bodyguard and a chair that was turn around, "Well, hello sir" The chair turn around showing a very tall man with long brown hair wearing a suit in his lap was a little girl wearing a purple dress with a white ribbon in her hair, holding a stuffed bunny.

"Oh this is my daughter Kana my husband at work and the babysitter fell sick so it take your daughter to work" Tsukasa smiled "Sir please I will pay you back" Man begged "Well sir I gave you 3 months after that no money" Tsukasa looked though the chart.

Kana look at the man, "You see Kana this is a bad man I gave him a loan and he never pay back what should we do?" Tsukasa pet Kana head. Kana got off Tsukasa lap and walk over to the scare man "My fate is decided by a toddler" Man got scared "Watch your tongue my lady is thinking" Hyoga slammed his head in the ground.

Man forehead was bleeding as he looks at Kana his heart stopped Kana was smirking holding her stuffed bunny by it arm as she put her thumb down. "Your fate is set Hyoga the secret room" Tsukasa got up and pick up Kana "You get ice cream" Kana got excited but yawned "Oh Homura can you put Kana for her afternoon nap" Tsukasa smiled.

"Yes sir my lady time for nappy" Homura took Kana in her arms Kana close her eyes as Homura lay her down in the bed "So cute but deadly" Homura smiled watching over Kana. You can hear in the another room the man screaming and begging for forgiveness after awhile Tsukasa came back cover in blood by that time Kana was having ice cream "Your a good girl Kana" Tsukasa change his clothes.

Home*

"We're home" Tsukasa was carrying Kana in his arms "You two have fun?" Senku asked "Yeah you could say we have a bloody good day" Tsukasa smiled Kana giggled "You two are acting weird" Senku looked.

Extra*

"Remember Kana always goes for the knees then the head" Tsukasa gave her a bat, "Yes daddy" Kana swings the bat "Please I will pay you back!" Man cough up blood. "Sorry when my daddy give you a time of day to pay back a loan you do it" Kana stick her tongue and swing to the man head "Daddy I'm done" Kana put the bat behind her back, "Good you get four scoop of ice cream don't tell papa" Tsukasa put his fingers over his mouth as Kana wink at him.