Baby in the stone war?

Senku and Tsukasa was on there knees with there heads down in shame as everyone judge them like there toddlers. "Tsukasa your gotta pay for what you did to Senku!" Kohaku smiled like she was ready to kill him "I'm sorry" Tsukasa looked away in shame "Calm down Everyone I wanted this too" Senku sighed "That bad Senku aren't you supposed to be the smart one here?" Chrome asked "Everyone make mistake you idiot like how you challenged me one on one battle" Senku chuckle "How did this even happen?" Ruri asked nicely than the other.

Flashback*
"Yes Tsukasa more~ more!"
"Your so tight Senku I love you!"
"I-I love you too aah I'm coming!"
"Me too hold on Senku!"
End of flashback*

"I have no clue" Senku was red like a cherry "Yeah me either" Tsukasa turn away blushing "Senku gotta have a baby!" Taiju shouted "Shut up you big oaf that right in my ears" Senku scoffed "This is gotta be a antastic-fay few months" Gen smiled.

1st trimester my third month 12 weeks into my pregnancy my morning sickness stopped but my cravings are crazy, my clothes are starting to get tight luckily Yuzuriha was nice enough to make me some maternity clothes for months of my pregnancy, then my mood swings are a nightmare that what everyone said but it not true I think?

Mood swing: Crying

Senku was talking with Chrome about something but Chrome keep looking down at Senku stomach "Chrome what are you staring at?" Senku put his hands on his hips "Your growing a lot" Those words shake the ground. "Oh" Senku start it chuckling then laughed like a mad man "Why are you laughing?" Chrome start it laughing nervously then Senku start it crying "So I'm fat then" Senku cover his face "Wait Senku ah this is bad, I'm sorry Senku!" Chrome start it freaking out then Tsukasa walk behind Senku "Chrome why is Senku crying?" Tsukasa held Senku closed "Uh will" Chrome was gotta get beaten "No Tsukasa Chrome didn't mean to I'm okay" Senku smiled "Alright then" Tsukasa glared at Chrome and walk away "Wow Chrome your in rouble-tay" Gen smiled

Mood swing: Anger

Senku was sitting at his desk looking though the computer "Now that get me excited" Senku lean back in the chair as his shirt roll up and it stopped by his belly button "Damn so you finally showed your color" Senku chuckle as he got up and went to there bedroom and open the closet "Senku I'm home I brought watermelon you was craving it right?" Tsukasa walk in taking off his shoes "Your back good" Senku change his shirt. Tsukasa looked and held Senku from behind "Tsukasa?" Senku blushes "Your getting bigger" Tsukasa smiled those words got Tsukasa got kick out the apartment "I got kick out for tonight" Tsukasa talked to Kinro and Ginro "Senku kick you out at 3 in the morning" Ginro yawned "Alright you can sleep on the couch" Kinro sighed in defeat.

2nd trimester 5th month 19 weeks into my pregnancy I feel heavy and my feet are swollen can't even tell you the last time I left the apartment for just a nice walk, Suika been keeping my mind off my pregnancy, Jasper and Turquoise been asking me how does it feel to be pregnant it different for everyone so I can't really tell and Tsukasa have been a little overwhelmed and protective of me I can tell trust me.

Yuzuriha and Taiju house: bubble wrap

Senku was wearing a plain v-neck shirt it was large cause of his stomach, he was also wearing a open sweater and black leggings "Are you okay we can stop?" Tsukasa asked "Tsukasa I didn't even go up the stairs yet" Senku his hands on his hips "Senku!" Taiju try to hug him but Tsukasa stopped him "Sorry Tsukasa I forgot Senku pregnant" Taiju smiled "It fine Taiju let go inside" Senku went up the stairs Yuzuriha open the door "Senku and Tsukasa welcome I made some tea and cookies" Yuzuriha said "Hey Yuzuriha thanks for the clothes" Senku said Tsukasa look around, "I have some new clothes for you to try" Yuzuriha smiled "Okay let try it out" Senku and Yuzuriha went in her design room "Want some tea Tsukasa?" Taiju asked "Do you have bubble wrap?" Tsukasa asked Taiju tilt his head "Huh", after a few minutes Yuzuriha and Senku came out the room "Ready..to..go...?" Senku look around "Hey Senku" Taiju wave cover in bubble wrap Senku sighed "Let go home for today" Senku sighed.