Side Story 9/10

Ginro Nature show*

Were here in many territory where wild animals are hidden from the world, first the fox.

"Uh Ginro what are you doing?" Gen was smiling nervously "A documentary of animals in the wild" Ginro smiled "Ginro where in a AU so-" Ginro stopped him and walk away "On to the next animal" Ginro cheered "This guy is razy-cay" Gen went back to work.

Second a wild bear and a female deer having a fight game. It was Taiju and Yuzuriha having a picnic by the lake "Ginro what are you doing?" Yuzuriha asked looking up "Coooool are we gotta be on TV awesome!" Taiju shouted "No that not it" Ginro ran off

I escaped the bear how about a two beautiful lioness grooming each other. Ruri doing Kohaku hair "I am not a lioness!" Kohaku shouted pulling out her sword, Ginro ran away crying. How about a gently animal a mighty puppy, it was Sukia chasing a butterfly "Hello Ginro" Sukia wave.

After going though other bear Old Man Kaseki and Magma, A lone wolf Kinro was doing his work, and now for the last to powerful animal the largest Lion and Viper snake, Tsukasa and Senku cuddle on the couch.

Tsukasa was petting a sleeping pregnant Senku head, Senku was in between Tsukasa leg with his hands around his stomach his shirt was getting small you can see his outie belly button as he was sleeping soundly "Ginro what are you doing?" Tsukasa whisper trying not to wake up Senku. "This a documentary on wild animals aka my friends" Ginro smiled "Not now Senku napping and you don't want to wake him up" Tsukasa said "Aww" Ginro whine, Senku moaned "Shh" Tsukasa cover Ginro mouth.

Senku stopped and calm down going back to sleep, "So Tsukasa your tangle in a viper net" Ginro smiled "Yeah a sweet viper net" Tsukasa blush stroking Senku hair "Sweet Senku I'm not seeing it" Ginro chuckle "Ginro!" Kinro came in "You have work to do!" Kinro shouted as they went back in front there was chill down there back as they turn there head there was a very sharp glare at them red blood eyes. "I told you to be quiet" Tsukasa turn away, Senku stare at them "All I want was a nap is that to much to ask?" Senku stare at them.

After awhile*

Kinro and Ginro was sitting on the floor with there knees together, Senku was standing over them as he caressing his stomach "Tsukasa?" Kinro asked "Who are you looking at Kinro?" Senku asked "No one" Kinro was shaking "And I thought Kohaku was  scary" Ginro smiled "And you think it funny" Senku smirk "Were gotta die" Ginro said "Big time" Kinro clear his throat "The rule are the rule right?" Senku asked.

Extra*

"Make sure that car sparkle" Senku smiled "Yes sir" Kinro and Ginro said "It the middle of summer to walk a car" Tsukasa smiled