Side Story 4/10

Who the best uncle chrome vs Ginro?*

Tsukasa was carrying a 7 month old Kana with one arm course that how strong he is, Kana was wearing a long blue sleeve dress with white baby bloomers little, black socks and, a little blue flowers hair pin.

"Did you enjoy your nap little Kana?" Tsukasa asked her knowing she too busy carrying her favorite stuffed bunny name carrot. There was a knock on the couch "I wonder who is it?" Tsukasa open the door.

Chrome,Ginro, and Kinro was at door "Hey guys" Tsukasa said Kana look at them happily "Hey Tsukasa we need to settle things" Chrome walked in.

"What going on here Senku at work with you need him" Tsukasa shut the door and sat down putting Kana on his lap. "Who the best uncle me or Chrome?" Ginro asked "Tackle the big issue then?" Tsukasa said with a blank face, as Kana was bitting her stuffed bunny ears.

"They been like this since morning" Kinro sighed sitting down "It easy put Kana in the middle of the room and see who she crawl too" Ginro smiled "Alright then" Tsukasa got up and put Kana in the middle of the floor, Chrome and Ginro got to her level.

"Little Kana come to Uncle Chrome" Chrome said "No come on Uncle" Ginro smiled. As Kana look at them and start it crawling "She really going" Tsukasa smiled Kana stopped and crawled to Kinro. "Guess I win" Kinro pick her up at as she start it laughing. "I'm home" Senku open the door.

Chrome and Ginro was sitting in a corner sulking in defeat, Senku looked at them "Did I miss something?" Senku asked "I'm the favorite Uncle" Kinro said trying not to look happy but deep down he was happy. "That good then hey Kana" Senku pick her up and went to kitchen. Kana look over Senku shoulder, Chrome  and Ginro have a shiver down there spine as Kana did a cocky smiled at them.