Bewilderbeast master

Beginne am Anfang

"Me too!" The girl agreed as she was hugging his head.

Shadow seemed to want to do exactly that but didn't. He spotted Frida and she moved her hand up and down. Shadow did just that and both the twins fell off.

"Yeah," the boy said.

Shadow trotted over to Frida and licked her cheek.

"You are here, great, was wondering when you'd come," Hiccup said.

The big guy came over to them and held out his hand for Frida to shake. "I know we met a few days ago but I just wanted to introduce myself again. I am Fishlegs," he said as Frida shook his hand.

"He is the dragon nerd. Won't shut up about dragons for a second." Frida turned to the voice to see the short Viking again. She decided to test if he had a crush on her.

"I am actually a big dragon nerd myself," she said.

"Yeah, yeah... I like when people know a lot about dragons. Nerds are cool," he stammered.

"You think I am cool Snotlout?" Fishlegs asked sarcastically.

"Shut up Fishlegs," Snotlout said and Frida's suspicions were confirmed.

"Can we take some notes on your dragon?" Fishlegs asked. Frida nodded. "Ok so, the first question: what kind is he?"

"He is a Night Fury, but he is an albino. There does exist Light Furies but they are a different species," Frida said.

"There are more Night Furies?" Hiccup asked.

Frida raised an eyebrow. "I have one right here. And I said Light Furies," she said. She didn't want to tell this Viking that there were more Night Furies out there. He might try to find them, and if he did, it wouldn't be good.

Hiccup nodded. "So how fast is he?" Fishlegs asked.

"I have never really tested it, I just fly as fast as I can on him and that is usually really fast," Frida answered.

"Can we test it?" Fislegs asked

Frida looked at Shadow. He didn't seem to mind, but Frida wasn't ready to go up in the air just yet. "Maybe something else first?" She asked.

Fishlegs nodded and pointed to a few targets on the other side of the arena. "Make him shoot those," he said. 

Frida shrugged. "Shadow," she said. He looked up at her. He bent her elbow and brought her hand behind her head, she then shot it forwards. She repeated the motion towards all the targets and Shadow hit each one. "Like that?" She asked.

"Yes actually," Fishlegs said.

They continued to do a few more tests which were easy enough. After a while, a woman came in.

"I am sorry I haven't been here before, I just needed to help a few of the rescued dragons." Frida turned and saw an elderly woman with red and white hair. After concentrating a little while, a chill ran down her spine.

She quickly turned so that she could avoid eye contact with the woman. This couldn't be her. This could not be the Bewilderbeast Master.

Frida felt her breathing quicken. She couldn't let the secret come out like this.

"Are you alright child?" Frida heard as a hand placed itself on her shoulder. Frida began to panic and looked at Shadow. He was currently staying as close as possible in case this woman tried anything.

"Yes," Frida said quickly. "Fishlegs how about we test his speed?" She said trying to be as cool as possible.

"Yeah sure, Hiccup just needs to go get the saddle," he said.

"I'll go," Hiccup said and left.

"I am Valka," the woman behind her said.

"Rider," Frida said quickly. She turned to Shadow again who had taken an interest in something behind them. He was growling and looked ready to fight.

"Can you turn around?" Frida winced. She slowly turned to look at the woman. No doubt, this was her.

The woman studied her face for a while, her fingers gracing the gash on her cheek. Her eyes suddenly widened and she took a step back.

Frida wanted to say something, but at that moment Shadow roared. Frida turned to see him challenging a big Stormcutter. Frida recognized it immediately.

She went over to Shadow and pet his her with her index finger. She moved around his head in different patterns and he eventually calmed down.

Frida looked over at the woman again. She seemed a little more at ease but she was still wary.

Hiccup came back quickly with the new saddle. Frida had to admit that his craftsmanship was amazing. This saddle was a lot lighter and way easier to put on.

"Let's go, I want to see how well it works," Hiccup said and they all walked out of the arena.

Frida looked behind her to see Valka stood still and had stopped Heather from walking with them.

She had a bad feeling about this.

A/N: Thank you all so much for over 100 reads. This is amazing.
As always eat something if you haven't, and drink some water. There is at least one person out there that loves and appreciates you so keep going.
Comments, votes, and criticism are appreciated.
Again, thank you sooooooo much for all the love ❤️❤❤❤❤❤
Have a blessed day/night/afternoon.