𝟕 || 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓

OLIVER ROBERTS

Brooke and that new girl, Lilith Levitsky, seemed to have been having some kind of heated conversation, before Brooke had stormed out, she looked bothered, her normally deep brown eyes, had turned ocean blue, as they always do when something is wrong. As Brooke left the room, everyone turned to watch, while Ms Galma called after her to come back. Not that Brooke seemed to even notice. The way she looked and walked, she looked as if she was walking into her own world.

I look over to Lilith, her mouth, stretched into a wide smirk, and her eyes, glinting as if she had just won the lottery. Her left hand was mindlessly playing with her jet black hair, while the other taps the table humorously. What were they talking about that made Brooke feel so distressed that she had to leave the room, just to get away from Lilith? Did she leave because of something she said? Is there something Brooke needs to do? How can I help her? Do I still tell her about...Ben?

"Okay class, that's it for today, don't forget to finish your homework, and Mr Roberts could I see you for a few minutes?" I nod "Thank you."

After the class has all cleared out, I walk over to Ms Galma's Desk, where she is sitting, scribbling on a piece of parchment, before tucking it in an envelope and passing it to me. I take it and look at the front of the envelope. BROOKE KINSLEY  is written in neat cursive writing.

"Thank you for staying back, if you could please deliver this to Ms Kingsley since I know you will most likely be seeing her later on today since you two are...you know...dating. That would be very much appreciated," she doesn't look me in the eye, very obviously avoiding any eye contact.

"I will do that, should I tell her about the homework too?" I question, wondering what is making her so feel as though she can't look me in the eye. What is she hiding? Is she hiding something?

"It's all in the letter," she dismisses casually, she begins to step backwards, still not willing to meet my eyes.

"Okay then, if that is all, I must be getting to my next class, see you back here tomorrow Ms," and with that, I walk out of the classroom. Why was that so awkward? Why wouldn't she look at me? Did I do something wrong? She always says I am one of her favourite students, but how can that be if she can't even look me in the eyes? Maybe it will be different tomorrow.

-

I trudge to my next class. Japanese. Brooke is in my class so she should be there. I'll give Ms Galma's letter to her there.

Where is she?

I look into the classroom, nope. The hallway? Nope. And then it hits me. The Rocks. The Rocks is our special place, we always go there when we are upset and want to be alone. A place we can always find each other. Well then, I guess I'm missing a class on the first week back. Great. I walk to the front of the school and out the front gate, through the Fabian Woods till I get to the ledge, walking a long the cliffside until I reach The Rocks, overlooking London's beautiful countryside. I spot Brooke's small figure, curled between The Rocks, chestnut hair, whipping the air. I walk over, sitting down next to her and pulling her into my lap, cradling her as she cries into my shoulder. What am I going to do?

-

How is he supposed to tell her????

I need to get my school work done but writing this is si much fuuun :D

This chapter was REALLy short (as a lot of them are sorry about that)

Anyways! What should happen next?

Don't forget to vote <33

Comment your favourite movie xx