God– how is she 44? She doesn't look a day older than 30.

And let's not forget that she popped seven kids out of her vagina but still has the body of a supermodel.

I hope her genes are strong 'cause I want to be that hot when I get older

"You look gorgeous Bambina, never hid those beautiful orbs again" Vince complimented me, soon everyone followed his lead and rambled about how beautiful I looked. I was flattered, but I didn't do good with compliments, so I switched the attention to them by complimenting them. Everyone was looking at me in awe, Romi smiled softly at me, knowing I listen to what he told me yesterday while my twins were shocked that I finally had the courage to show my true eyes colors

"So are we going or not"

• • •

"How much time left until we arrive," Atlas asked for the millionth time in the past hour. We were in Romi's car with Ares and Valerio while our parents, Antonio and Hermes were in Vince's car. Romeo and Ares were in a deep conversation— it seems like he made up with my twins. Val and Atlas have been whining like 5 years old. They are fucking unbelievable.

"You asked the same question three minutes ago and the answer didn't change" I replied as I looked up, tearing my gaze away from the book I have been reading. "Now can you two shut the fuck up and let me read in peace" I raised an eyebrow daring them to say no. I was mad they interrupted my reading, I just had reached the good-smutty part of the book.

"But we are hungry" Val whined, crossing his arms around his chest and trying to make puppy eyes but miserably failing, if he was trying to look cute he surely didn't succeed 'cause he looks creepy as hell right now "Yes, I wanna eat" Atlas joined, pouting and batting his eyelashes. Fucking hell, how did I get stuck with those idiots?

Ares smacked the back of their head "You just fucking ate 7 bags of chips and 8 bags of gummy bears, you pigs" He rolled his eye. "you didn't have to hit me " Atlas cried in pain, and Val nodded in agreement while they both sheepishly rub the spot where they have been hit on. Romi and I were both watched the scene, extremely amused.

"We are here"

Once the words left Romi's mouth, Atlas and Val were already jumping out of the slightly moving car– making them fall on the ground "Aww" They yelled in pain, still lying on the floor "fucking dumbass" I muttered shaking my head at their antics "Oh God, what happened to you" Helena rushed towards her kids, looking worried. Soon behind her appear Vince accompanied by Hermes and Antonio who all looked disappointed yet amused by the idiots' actions "I still wonder how the fuck are we related those dumbasses " Romeo said seriously "And I still wonder how did I have a part in the conserving of those two" Vince signed looking desperate

"Stop bullying my children and get your asses over here to get the food and stuff out of the car" Helena hissed sternly making all the men gulp in fear. Iconic.

Their all did what she asked and then followed her like lost puppets. When we reached the spot we want to sit at, Helena laid a red and white picnic blanket on the grass. Then we all proceeded to remove the food from the baskets. There was a lot of food, yesterday we all help Helena prepare them— and let's just say once we were done the kitchen was a total mess.

Now we are all sitting on a fucking blanket, I never thought those mafia men would agree to all of this but Helena is pretty convincing—and scary. I was eying the drool-worthy charcuterie board that my parents, Hermes and Antonio were eating from with longing eyes because they didn't allow us—which is very rude may I add. I glared at them, but they didn't care, they just sat there sipping red wine from their cups and discussing things.