Ch.17: Killua's Demon is back! pt2

Start from the beginning

"Good luck, midoriya I believe you can do this job well, we'll all depend on you from now on", lida encouraged the happy midoriya but midoriya instantly realized that everyone will depending on him, the pressure of being a leader instantly hit him and he fell face first to his desk.

"Well that took longer than expected but it's good that you all could do something without making too much noise", Aizawa came out of his sleeping bag and motioned for Momo and midoriya to come to the front.  "President midoriya and vice president yaoyorozu".

"I hope we walk well together, midoriya", yaoyorozu said with a small smile. "Yeah". And with that aizawa left and Present mic entered the classroom for English.

______________________________________

Lunch time came and izuku walked alongside killua still finding it hard to believe that he was the class president. His classmates voted for him of all people, he was uneasy but happy, killua walked with the flustered boy, hands in his pockets not really caring much of what happened back in class. He never really went to school back at home, so he didn't know what to feel about this new experience. (Golden experience *wink wink*, I hope someone gets it).

"Hey midoriya you wanna join us for lunch?, you can join us to killua", uraraka asked them. They both accepted and were sitting with each other having small talk.

"Lida, I'm not trying to be intrusive or anything but umm are you rich! You're really formal and respectful and stuff! You even call girls 'ladies' I might be wrong but are you from one of the upper crust family.

It was a bit intrusive and blunt but killua agreed, he's family was rich as hell and secretive, heck! Even a picture of them cost a millions of yen, so he could tell from one glance that lida did came from one of the upper class families.

Lida looked down at his food before mumbling. " I don't like to talk about it but if you insist yes. I come from a family that has been in heroics for generations. I'm the second son and my big brother is a hero of course".

Izuku could barely hold his excitement anymore and squealed before fanboying about being in a family of heroes.

"Have you heard of the turbo hero Ingenium?", lida asked midoriya.

"Of course he's the super popular hero, whose office has 65! Sidekicks singed under him. You don't mean that— he's your brother!!!".

"Indeed, he's my big brother! A beloved hero who respects the rules and guide others. I aspire to be like him one day!". lida smiled bashfully enjoying the praises his brother was receiving on his behalf.

"Wow! So that's why you want to be a hero that's pretty cool", uraraka said.

"That being said I think it's a bit too early for me to be taking a leadership position, you were the better man for the job midoriya". Lida said smiling once again. Midoriya and uraraka were both admired lida's spirit.

"That's better than my reason", uraraka said sheepishly scratching the back of her head.

"No way, your reason must be awesome too", midoriya said enthusiastically. "Not really, I really want to make money. That's why I want to be a hero! You see my parents work as building constructers (is that even a word, sorry idk her story to well, it's sad but I haven't seen the anime in a while). And business have been quite slow, they don't make enough money like they use too. So I wanna make alot of money so they can live an easy life!".

"It's really nice that you want to help your parents like that! That's a totally valid reason to be a hero". Midoriya beamed.

"I second that!", Lida exclaimed making the gravity girl smile.